Deleted

Whats the main healing class?

Hi, just a quick question, what's the main healing class in SW:TOR? Up to now i've managed to not look at ANY information at all about SW:TOR except for the release date. I've done this so that everything to me is totally new. I currently play a priest in WoW so any healer in SW:TOR that has a relatively similar playstyle would be nice. All I want is the name of the class so that I can just make one as soon as I log in, also, if SW:TOR has a type of talent system, what spec should I take?. plz don't tell me anything else about the class, I DON'T WANT ANY SPOILERS! Thx.

There aren't any.
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

Deleted
    jedi Counselor for you.

Deleted
    there aren't any healers at all or there's no 1 'main' healing class? if theres no 1 'main' healing class, then which class is the most similar to priest?

Quote Originally Posted by charley56 View Post
    there aren't any healers at all or there's no 1 'main' healing class? if theres no 1 'main' healing class, then which class is the most similar to priest?
    Yeah there is no 1 main healing class, but closest to a priest is as the above poster said, Jedi Consular: Sage. But they still got only 1 healing tree like other classes.
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

There are three primary healers; you actually pick up your role from your skill tree (aka talents) so there aren't really hybrids in the same sense as World of Warcraft.

The healer most like the Priest from WoW is the Jedi Consular -> Jedi Sage advanced class.

Deleted
    ok, thx alot guys

Deleted
    Jedi Consular/Sith Inquisitor

They'd most likely suit your playstyle coming from a priest. Light armor, damage absorption shields, cast time heals.

Republic:
    commando, sage and scoundrel

empire:
    sorcerer, mercenary and operative

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah sage was pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sewl View Post
    Republic:
    commando, sage and scoundrel

empire:
    sorcerer, mercenary and operative
    The only real answer here.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Posts like this remind me of why I don't want the game to get too big. Soon these forums will be harder to traverse than the WoW - General.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...of-the-Healers

Here is a good read to help learn the difference healing class pros/cons.

Just point them through to darthhater.com