Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    1-2 hrs left (starts 12PM UK right?). Iv ordered 22nd July
    You're definitely getting in today at some point. Maybe not first wave but definitely today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh Im 48 but i only look 28...............................

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thranng View Post
    Born in 1982 and still acting like a child sometimes when it comes to gaming

Since i put in my Code on July 23rd, which happens to be my birthday , I think I would be in one of the first waves, maybe not THE FIRST but today none the less.
    Born in 1982 as well, been waiting for this since Star Wars: X-Wing (1993)

10+ Year Old Account
    1 hour and 38 minutes until the first wave is released. But for me its in about 30 minutes and 3 and half months... FUCK YOU BIOWARE YOU C^&*^

This is weird, no way am I getting in first wave, or even first day, but I'm excited for everyone who is and still counting the minutes lol

Deleted
    Im 24 but I look only 4...oh wait!

Deleted
    I don't even know why I'm torturing myself like this XD
    I'm a retard for not pre-ordering and will endure the consequent spasms of agony as other people start playing with phlegm. Oh but I want to play sooo bad >_<
    Oh well, There is tomorrow's pre-launch at the Champs Elysées to look forward to ... ^^ (I still hate myself though T_T)

Deleted
    EU - SWTOR preorder !
    got an email !

i will post it when i`m back from work !

10+ Year Old Account
    I ordered 11th Aug I I I just gotta get in.......................or a grown man may cry !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phlover View Post
    EU - SWTOR preorder !
    got an email !

i will post it when i`m back from work !
    Screen shot or go stand in the other corner!

Deleted
    I'm so excited ..... 1h.30min o.o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eliestos View Post
    I don't even know why I'm torturing myself like this XD
    I'm a retard for not pre-ordering and will endure the consequent spasms of agony as other people start playing with phlegm. Oh but I want to play sooo bad >_<
    Oh well, There is tomorrow's pre-launch at the Champs Elysées to look forward to ... ^^ (I still hate myself though T_T)
    Dont beat yourself up man...lets us beat you instead!

---------- Post added 2011-12-13 at 11:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kutulu View Post
    Screen shot or go stand in the other corner!
    Just send them all in a circle room and tell them to go stand in a corner. That way You can have more than 4 ppl in there

SR just confirmed that no emails have gone out yet, and that the servers are not up.

Deleted
    dude i said email ! and not that im ingame now -.-

Ordered 7/21 @ 11AM. Really hoping to be in the first wave.

Seriously debating if I should go get Starbucks, and if I do should I bring my iPhone? If it dings and it's SWTOR EGA there's absolutely no chance I'm going to be a normal human being. Giddy school girl would probably be a better description. Might even leave my coffee, wallet and shoes in the Starbucks as I sprint out.

Stephen Reid - 10m
    NO. "@Thepwningpie: @Rockjaw have you guys sent the emails out/ put up the servers"

Sad that it took a Star Wars game to get me to use Twitter.
    Last edited by Prag; 2011-12-13 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Ordered 7/21 @ 11AM. Really hoping to be in the first wave.

Seriously debating if I should go get Starbucks, and if I do should I bring my iPhone? If it dings and it's SWTOR EGA there's absolutely no chance I'm going to be a normal human being. Giddy school girl would probably be a better description. Might even leave my coffee, wallet and shoes in the Starbucks as I sprint out.
    1. Take it
    2. Take friend to record your reaction
    3. Youtube
    4. Make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by grunt00 View Post
    Actually feeling a little embarrassed that at 42 I'm way too excited about a game launch.
    Don't. I'm right behind you at 40 and pissed off more than ever that my "office" day was ruined by a customer with no lighting system working. What should have been an awesome launch day is now just another work day...And my employees know it.

athene is a lucky bastard.. he called someone at bioware and he's getting in the first wave of release even though he didn't preorder until just a little while ago, so he can race to level 50. What a bitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Stephen Reid is up on twitter, just woke up/waiting for a ride... eeeeeeek!

ETA: Ok im slow LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    athene is a lucky bastard.. he called someone at bioware and he's getting in the first wave of release even though he didn't preorder until just a little while ago, so he can race to level 50. What a bitch
    I do not know how you came across this information, but if you do know that, maybe you can tell me which server is he going to roll in so I can avoid it!