So technically you can still get an early access key?

For example on Origin.com says the offer is still good until release? I know there is less chance to get in early early but is that about right?

10+ Year Old Account
    yes, just dont expect too many days of early access
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

Deleted
    Yes.

10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Correct sir. I pre-ordered from GameStop, as until now, have had great service. TL;DR version: Gamestop was just reserving launch day copies, despite what they said about pre-orders. So I just bought a copy from Origin, and popped it onto my account a few minutes before the servers le crashed.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should get at least one day according to some posts I saw a few days ago. So the 19th. That's probaly when I get in too, but I just wanted the crystal so I can lord it over all the other players half a decade from now.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    You should get at least one day according to some posts I saw a few days ago. So the 19th. That's probaly when I get in too, but I just wanted the crystal so I can lord it over all the other players half a decade from now.
    But the deal is you get to play at the latest the 15th? ???

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfrankenstein View Post
    But the deal is you get to play at the latest the 15th? ???
    No 'up to' doesn't mean guaranteed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1ey View Post
    No 'up to' doesn't mean guaranteed.
    yeah just looked around and I was wrong, can't find where it says the 15th <.<

Yeah, I had been waiting because I had some gift cards and stuff that I was going to use, and thought it would be easier to do in store. However, the more I have been thinking about it, I think I will just preorder from best buy with the store pick up option, and go ahead and use my preorder key and see what happens. Really, even if I only get in on Monday, that is still an extra day and it also saves me from having to install when I get home on Tuesday. AND, I can be sure I have a copy for Tuesday.
    So yeah, think I will be preordering now too, even if it only gets me an extra day.

EDIT : It also seems worth adding that I originally had a lot more going on this weekend that got cancelled. I didn't want to be thinking about TOR the whole time I was visiting people. I also didn't decide I was getting the game until November.

Will they be puttign up more European servers as they are all close to heavy or in some cases Full