"You have not yet completed the required achievment" (15050)

Good afternoon guys, how's everything?

Anyhow, I need your help..

When I try to queue for "Fall of Deathwing" The option for me is in grey and it says "You have not yet completed the required achievment"
    Do you guys have any clue why this is? Whenever I googled it I got the answer from other that they should kill the first four bosses (Which I've done)
    Any other answers were before the "patch", when people didn't know that "Fall of Deathwing" would open one week after.

A few things you should know:

I'm running, 4.3 (15050)
    I've done the other four bosses (atleast it says I've looted them)
    382 iLvl (if Fall of Deathwing requires higher)

I hope you guys have an answer for this, thank you so very much in advance, and yeah, English is Not my native language.

Sincerly,
    H*bz

If you have the achievement and can't get in, then submit a ticket.

If you don't have the achievement, just do the first four today and then if it doesn't work, submit a ticket.

I'd be damned, i'll look into this! Thank you.

---------- Post added 2011-12-13 at 03:01 PM ----------

A minor update it's like what Disgruntler said, I do not have the achievement, but I do got loot from him (: Strange.

Well, problem solved.
    Perhaps this will help others as well, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibz View Post
    A minor update it's like what Disgruntler said, I do not have the achievement, but I do got loot from him (: Strange.
    Was there any fight where you released and did not get back into the instance until after the boss died and before people looted?
    Last edited by Ineras; 2011-12-13 at 02:20 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    From my understanding, you are required to kill those first 4 bosses in LFR, not the regular raid...hope this helps!