Hold left click to autoclick

Hi there!

Here's the thing: A good friend of mine plays Call of Duty and he's been looking for a program or something to do the following:

While holding left click cause to autoclick repeatedly, and as soon as he unholds, the autoclick stops. Much like any keyboard key, if you hold the L key, you get LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... and it stops upon released. (XD)

He's asked me to help him, (we're Spanish and he couldn't find anything in this language, so he's asked me to help him search in English). We have been looking for something like this for a few days, but couldn't find anything. The closest thing we've found is a program that assigns a keyboard button to activate the spam-autoclick and then push it again to deactivate it.

He has a razer naga, but it seems this "pro" mouse doesn't include anything like that.

So I was wondering if anybody could help us find something or teach us how to do this through macros or something.

Really thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    Hi there!

Here's the thing: A good friend of mine plays Call of Duty and he's been looking for a program or something to do the following:

While holding left click cause to autoclick repeatedly, and as soon as he unholds, the autoclick stops. Much like any keyboard key, if you hold the L key, you get LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL... and it stops upon released. (XD)

He's asked me to help him, (we're Spanish and he couldn't find anything in this language, so he's asked me to help him search in English). We have been looking for something like this for a few days, but couldn't find anything. The closest thing we've found is a program that assigns a keyboard button to activate the spam-autoclick and then push it again to deactivate it.

He has a razer naga, but it seems this "pro" mouse doesn't include anything like that.

So I was wondering if anybody could help us find something or teach us how to do this through macros or something.

Really thanks in advance
    Tell your friend to L2play Cod without getting something that makes it so he can hold full auto but get the same accuracy as burst.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Tell your friend to L2play Cod without getting something that makes it so he can hold full auto but get the same accuracy as burst.
    Thanks for useless post. If you can't provide any help to what we're looking for, then just avoid answering and being an idiot. Thanks.

Mod Warning: Do not insult other users just because you don't like their answer. - Cilraaz
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2011-12-13 at 06:14 PM.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    Thanks for useless post. If you can't provide any help to what we're looking for, then just avoid answering and being an idiot. Thanks.
    Actually his post wasn't useless. It's generally frowned upon to use a macro to do things for you which is what you're requesting. Games don't allow continued presses for obvious reasons. In fact in some games if caught using macros for play you can get suspended and/or banned.

Try typing CPL Mouse fix in google and see if that program helps...
    CPL mouse fix is for cursor acceleration and has absolutely nothing to do with what he's requesting.
    Last edited by Sephiracle; 2011-12-13 at 05:57 PM.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard