Poll: Dungeon Role Bonus

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Roll Bonus in Dungoens

Hey guys, just a quick thread nothing to much.

What do you think about adding the "Role Bonus" to rolls in Dungeons, I think, and feel that its needed, no one from just getting items ninja'd by a substandard Healer or DPS that wants to build a tank set, but also having it done to friends and seeing it done to other players in groups I run with.

Anyway, what do you guys think!?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd agree with this, especially since it removes the need to ask "can I need for offspec?" because they can just need on it and if the current main spec people doesn't need it they will win it. However I'd rather wait for the Mists of Pandaria changes that they mention about role bonus on rolls.

I don't think it's as necessary as compared to raids, because you can run dungeons multiple times compared to raids so even if people take gear for the spec they are not in for the dungeon you could have more chances at the loot that week.

I think it'd be nice. Idk about yall, it sucks when your wanting that 1 item from that dungeon and the healer or tank ninja's it. Kind of shitty on their part >.>