Spellweave: Why it doesn't proc for affliction warlock???

Madness is a pretty easy fight and i still pulled 48k, with dying on the last platform. So its not like its hurting my dps by much, but i noticed that other toons in my group are getting many more procs than me like the hunter getting it 102 times, and it doing 10.2% of our ele's damage. It only proc'd 32 times for me doing 2% of my overall damage. Does it only proc for hard cast spells?

Quote Originally Posted by orcgazm View Post
    Madness is a pretty easy fight and i still pulled 48k, with dying on the last platform. So its not like its hurting my dps by much, but i noticed that other toons in my group are getting many more procs than me like the hunter getting it 102 times, and it doing 10.2% of our ele's damage. It only proc'd 32 times for me doing 2% of my overall damage. Does it only proc for hard cast spells?
    From what i gather it only procs on direct damage "shadowflame,seed, rof"
    If your wanting big numbers shadoflame rain of fire for max procs dont multidot em

I find it funny that rain of fire will proc it but hellfire doesn't. Thanks!

not 100% sure but im pretty positive hellfire works too sorry forgot to include in my original post

I'm also 100% sure that hellfire does proc it as well.

Just remember that since it only cleaves enemies that aren't your target, it pretty much only applies to the regenerative ooze guys, and adds in the last phase (and you did say you were dead then). You can't cleave anything when targeting a mutated corruption, elementium bolt, arm or wing tentacle, and so on...

And as Affliction, I doubt you'd be targeting the oozes much. Or even if you do RoF or Hellfire them, those each take a second before the first tick, right?