Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It shouldn't be a restriction on the item, it's should be who gets the Bonus Roll.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Well gz to him. I don't see anything wrong with that, he just got extremely lucky. And because such an incident is extremely lucky it is also extremely rare.
    I don't think they should restrict the number of items you can win per boss.

I'm impressed. /Standing Ovation

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    RNG is RNG. This doesn't need to be fixed.
    No it doesn't need to be fixed, but it would be nice. Yes RNG is RNG blah blah blah, but it doesn't work as well in the LFR format.

For dungeons, you can run them over and over again until it drops.
    For organized raids, eventually you run out of people that will roll on the item.
    For LFR, you never run out of people, so a single person out of a constantly changing 25 winning multiple items on a single boss is kind of stupid. If you can't see why, there's not much else I can say.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Well gz to him. I don't see anything wrong with that, he just got extremely lucky. And because such an incident is extremely lucky it is also extremely rare.
    Except it isn't really that rare at all. I've seen it several times, where 1 person has won 2 of the same Tier Tokens on the same boss. Kinda annoying when it's a Rogue or a Hunter tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    No it doesn't need to be fixed, but it would be nice. Yes RNG is RNG blah blah blah, but it doesn't work as well in the LFR format.

For dungeons, you can run them over and over again until it drops.
    For organized raids, eventually you run out of people that will roll on the item.
    For LFR, you never run out of people, so a single person out of a constantly changing 25 winning multiple items on a single boss is kind of stupid. If you can't see why, there's not much else I can say.
    It should be changed to only lock you when you win an item from a boss, would promote using it more and staying for the duration, not just the bosses you are unsaved for. Don't see it being an issue that some people can run it until the get one item per boss as that's the people who will go on to normal and heroic anyway and it fits casuals that can raid irregular for an hour here and there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    It shouldn't be a restriction on the item, it's should be who gets the Bonus Roll.
    It works the same way.

Good stuff from blizzard for once and quick as well! me like!

Looting system still sucks.

Damn warrior won 2 x t13 shoulders, and he was already wearing one pair

They better have a fix next week to implement Talent rolls as well, pissed that a Balance Druid won the agi trinket/Polearm. He should not be able to roll on that shit..

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
    They better have a fix next week to implement Talent rolls as well, pissed that a Balance Druid won the agi trinket/Polearm. He should not be able to roll on that shit..
    Join the club. Ele shammy stole my axe.

lost a agility trinket on my hunter to a ELEMENTAL shamman they are not done here and yes he got the roll bonus

Just wondering why my SPriest dont get rolebonus on spirit/haste offhand