Thread: Lfr bug

Lfr bug

Hey did anyone else do a complete clear of LFR at reset today? Me and a few of my raiders did and when we logged back on this morning all the bosses were reset for us. Can anyone from another server confirm this? Alot of people on my server had this happen. Just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

I would suggest opening an in game ticket.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

15+ Year Old Account
    So ... let's be clear. You cleared it before server reset. And then the bosses you could loot were reset? Well, it's Tuesday, so that's intended.

If, however, you're saying that you've been eligible for loot twice since the week rollover today, that's a bug and should be reported.

Do you mean you did it right after the daily reset at 12:00AM PST? If so, it may have reset then and then again at the regular instance lock clear (10:59 AM EST on my server). However it happened, put in a ticket to prevent any unnecessary issues happening to you.

So, I encountered a little LFR bug last night, I took my alt to finish off DW - i had downed 7/8 LFR earlier in the week. So I get into a group that is on DW - 1 attempt we down him - I get the achievement, and the loot comes up on my screen unlootable - stating it is because I already looted this boss... okay so If I already looted the boss why would I have gotten the achievement for beating all the bosses of Madness, I had never faught DW before on this particular alt. I would've complained (opened a ticket) but my sub is ending on Friday - so It really means nothing to me, but I figured I'd post here since it seemed relevent.
    Last edited by slime; 2011-12-13 at 06:54 PM. Reason: typo

Sounds like it's working the way it always does on a Tue.

The only bug I've noticed in LFR is that your roll is inversely proportional to your DPS. I've topped every single boss fight since it came out in my LFR clears and haven't gotten a thing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzel View Post
    The only bug I've noticed in LFR is that your roll is inversely proportional to your DPS. I've topped every single boss fight since it came out in my LFR clears and haven't gotten a thing yet.
    Ditto!!! It's always the 8k dps baddie who wins the loot...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cachemaster View Post
    Ditto!!! It's always the 8k dps baddie who wins the loot...
    Because he needs it to improve his dps!