U.S. Phone support number not working.

Is anyone else getting some British lady saying that this number is out of order? My account is now locked because of attempts of trying to get a security question to work which I'm still not sure what the answer is to.

Im betting there is such an influx of people trying to reach them that it has been shutdown. Or its just plain full and you need to call back later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangalang View Post
    Is anyone else getting some British lady saying that this number is out of order? My account is now locked because of attempts of trying to get a security question to work which I'm still not sure what the answer is to.
    You wrote down all the answers to your questions... yes?

Quote Originally Posted by chaddd View Post
    You wrote down all the answers to your questions... yes?
    Well it's asking what street I grew up on and none of the other ones they asked. I know what the street is and it accepted me the other night when I was just logging into my account via the site, so I have no idea why it's such a problem now while trying to get into the game using the actual loader.

It's Biowares first day as a big boy company, most those people answering the phones will be new hires. Give them a few years to get it right!
    Bleh

I cannot even get into a queue on the phone though. It just says the number is out of order.

It's changed from the recorded "Out of order" to a recording saying that all agents are busy in multiple languages.

Progress, I guess.

---------- Post added 2011-12-13 at 08:15 PM ----------

Just got through.

Progress.

Shang, I am having the same problems. I am getting the question, favorite pet's name. I have it written down, proper caps lock and all and it fails to work. i even attempted to change my password, then try the answer to the other questions and nothing works. after reading the forums, this appears to be pretty widespread right now. I have been on hold yesterday evening and this morning for over 2 hours at a time. Def not getting through.

here's to hoping i get in by the 20th at least

Quote Originally Posted by Shangalang View Post
    Can't you still reset it all using your email address and update te security questions?

Also the answers ARE case specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bioware freaks out and disconnects CS line.

Watching this meltdown is priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Bioware freaks out and disconnects CS line.

Watching this meltdown is priceless
    As enjoyable as the first day x-pack raging you get about queues from WoW players.

Update, actually got through on the phone this morning just to have the representative tell me that they are updating and are unable to log into accounts and unable to do anything at this time...lmao.