Poll: What game are you leaving?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    the only thing that impressed me was the lore side of toR really. i doubt im gonna leave wow for it or stay subbed longer than a month or 2 (Had a look at rift also, was a lot more impressed with that tbh and still play it from time to time) who knows might change my mind. but not holding my breath :P

Left WoW in April of this year. Never will buy another Blizzard game either. They killed the game with Cata and the messed up raid lockouts and loot being the same in 10 mans. Not to mention Laughing Skull went from a populated server into a ghost town in the span of a couple months. The game is dying in my opinion, it's a slow death but a death all the same. The Devs in Bliz have no idea what they are doing, and I feel the fanboys hanging on to the game are only there because they worked so hard on their accounts. Every guild member I played with (approx 45 people I had on my friends list) haven't logged into bliz for months now. I checked on my Starcraft account recently. I used to love WoW but it's just all rehashed content. Since I played in vanilla I have already been there done that.

Have been filling the time with BGO (Battlestar Galactica Online) because I like space shooters. Stopped playing BGO on Monday of this week (it's free to play though so it's no big).

Got to play the TOR beta and I have never in my life had more fun in a game than I had playing TOR. This is like the first time since I was a kid that I have been this excited over anything.

Literally have been following TOR since 2005 when Bioware hinted at this being a SW MMO.

In these last 6 and a half years I aged into the 30s, got a niece and nephew who are now 3 years old and 5 years old..

Watched another niece go from junior high to now drinking age and out on her own in San Francisco...

That's how long it's taken for this game to come out.. Amazing eh?
    Last edited by pyropete; 2011-12-14 at 05:46 AM.

Left WOW the day after they announced the expansion, didnt even bother to log in while the time ran out. Have been putting around with AOC since it was free and am currently in the Rift free trial, but once i get my early access, its all over.

Mom, bafroom.

Youd need checkboxes for me, not radio buttons.

Hint: Had subs to all three of the first choices. Now.....well, there's still something there but it's not what it once was.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.