Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    You got Early Access ? What the hell are you doing on the forums!?
    Leave and go play SWTOR ! I don't want you to screw up my leveling experience when I get access to the game because you hang out in my leveling zone :P
    Nah ... just kidding ^^
    Still i don't get what you're doing here
    Had to get some sleep for my last final :/ and I won't be server first 50 so I'm not going to be that hardcore about it. I'm still a lot higher than a lot of people... but a guy in my guild is already 31. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Makronette View Post
    ......everyone will get to the end level anyway and why would you want to do it so quickly on a new game?
    Why people care about being first, its like climbing Mt. Everest, the first time someone does it, they are amazing (maybe not so much when its a video game heh, but you get the idea), but number 10,324.....who the *bleep* cares? It's only human nature to want to be the first to do something.

I dont see how anyone pre-ordereing this game wouldnt want early access unless you werent going to be around to play it. I would be on there now if I had the chance.

15+ Year Old Account
    A month from now all the special snowflakes that think their level progress in early access means anything will be depressed when not a fraction of a f*** is given by anyone. It's not a race so enjoy the game.

Grats to the people who preordered early, but it's not an accomplishment. Skipping content (as many people are) just to have a higher level earlier than people is a really dumb thing to do in the long run. You'll only have yourself to blame come the new year when you are burned out or bored of the game.

The desperate need to be the first person to hit 50 is really sad. More so, whoever does accomplish it will only be recognized for probably a week. Less so outside of the server.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, it worked out for me, got a taste of the game with my lvl 18 marauder. Thing is I will start a fresh character after the 20th anyway so I can level with a rl friend who was not in EA. So my care level is rather low.