Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    I hope the win. People left them because they did what everyone else was doing to be competitive.

Grow up. The world is mean and you take what you can to get by.
    This ain't the world, it's a game.

Deleted
    Whoever has the most time and resources will win the race imo, and with that I mean access to multiple chars for every possible group composition and able to raid 24/7 for a long time till its dead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythricia View Post
    Not sure what point you're trying to make. The character ran a ton of LFR's, yes, but that was not what they got banned for. He's not wearing a single piece of LFR loot - there would be no reason to ban him.
    I thought taking part in those raids (trading gear LFR raids) where reason enough to ban. And yes, some are not wearing LFR gear, but when you're banned, you can't collect normal gear either.

---------- Post added 2011-12-14 at 12:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    LFR drops 397 ilvl now ?
    You can't collect 397 gear when you're banned.

---------- Post added 2011-12-14 at 12:37 PM ----------

Looks like Paragon are running LFR as a guildgroup to get people tier fast. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...z%C3%AA/simple

Quote Originally Posted by FrizzleMe View Post
    I thought taking part in those raids (trading gear LFR raids) where reason enough to ban. And yes, some are not wearing LFR gear, but when you're banned, you can't collect normal gear either.

---------- Post added 2011-12-14 at 12:35 PM ----------

You can't collect 397 gear when you're banned.
    He didn't necessarily trade anything to anyone at any point. I honestly doubt they were out to ban anyone who were even invited into the raids. That'd be really over the top and unnecessary, really. Sure, get the people who did the actual cheating, I'm fine with that. But getting everyone and all of their friends is just wrong, and, I'm sure Blizzard made that conclusion too.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like more than half of you more than you deserve.

Not sure what point you're trying to make. The character ran a ton of LFR's, yes, but that was not what they got banned for. He's not wearing a single piece of LFR loot - there would be no reason to ban him.
    Anyone that toke part in the raids got banned, no matter if they recived loot ot not.

Hmmm... So its 7 days ban not 8 ??

Deleted
    In the end I don't think the EU guilds being banned would have had any effect on Blood Legion (1-5/8) and vodka (6/8) getting the world first 25 kills so far.

After all, 4/8H 25 was downed on US realms before the EU servers even came up. 5 and 6 then took some time but not more than roughly 34 hours since the servers came up.
    So to outperform a 13hr headstart in a 34hr time frame would have been (almost) impossible.

In the end what it comes down to now is 1 week for gear. That is somewhat a setback but not a great one.

We shall see who currently is the number 1 guild in the world on spine and madness.

Deleted
    He didn't necessarily trade anything to anyone at any point. I honestly doubt they were out to ban anyone who were even invited into the raids. That'd be really over the top and unnecessary, really. Sure, get the people who did the actual cheating, I'm fine with that. But getting everyone and all of their friends is just wrong, and, I'm sure Blizzard made that conclusion too.
    You're right, it looks like Blizzard did that. I'm not sure if I agree with that knowingly taking part in the raids is not a ban-able offence. But Blizzard can't prove you knew what was going on so most likely only banned the people trading and receiving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lekiki View Post
    I just hope the idiots don't come out from everywhere and start spouting nonsense like, " Ensidia, Paragon, Envy, Menthod are all 6/8 in 1 day, if they wouldn't have been banned they would be number 1" Lets all take a step back and remember they all have vast experience in 10M heroics and all have substantially better gear from all those heroics than Blood Legion and Vodka did when they started 25 mans for example. So in essence they are starting 25's in a much better position than the guilds last week did.
    You mean to say that in this world first race, guilds were able to take 1 week to farm other gear before starting???

Lets say no one was banned... if farming old raids for an extra week was the proper choice, wouldn't guilds do that every week?

If those guilds get to 6/8 within a day or two, then damn right they are better then Blood Legion.... have you seen Blood's movie? They are full of drama, they don't raid anywhere as much as a world first guild does..

If anyone comes on top, it proves blood legion had no chance what-so-ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    I really do not think ONE week of loot lost will stop the best of the best from killing DW on heroic mode.
    Really got to question if their the best or not considering they were more than willing to cheat in order to get the title.
    So knowing that they are willing to cheat how can you be certain they haven't successfully cheated before without being caught.

Dunno what the hell you guys on about but you can clear LFR 100times per day if you wish and it will show on the armoury. It doesn't mean you exploited, it just means you were there, clearing it. Whether they were part of the "exploit" raids or not is a different story but you can definitely farm LFR the times you wish, you just won't get loot after the 1st time.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    Dream Paragon 6/8 says hai...

The ban didnt seem to affect them :P

10 man is like a practice mode for 25.
    They only did Morchok 25. The other 5 kills are done on 10 man.

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Really got to question if their the best or not considering they were more than willing to cheat in order to get the title.
    So knowing that they are willing to cheat how can you be certain they haven't successfully cheated before without being caught.
    They have, and so has Blood Legion. Yet everyone seems to think of BL as saints and everyone else as trash

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    I hope the win. People left them because they did what everyone else was doing to be competitive.

Grow up. The world is mean and you take what you can to get by.
    Everyone else? No. I didn't. True, I am in no top 100 guild, but "everyone did it" seems to be a wording that does not only include top 100 guilds.
    Actually when the news came out there was a post by another guy on our guild-forum writing "I hope nobody of us is so greedy to do this". All people
    to replied to him said, though, that nobody of us will be exploiting. And I know many people see it like this. So do not say "everyone".
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Will be interresting to see how long time it will take the banned 25man guilds to be able to compete with Blood Legion and Vodka again considering that they are far behind in terms of gear and 25man tactic developing.
    Probably 2 days, EU > US pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by gend View Post
    In the end I don't think the EU guilds being banned would have had any effect on Blood Legion (1-5/8) and vodka (6/8) getting the world first 25 kills so far.

After all, 4/8H 25 was downed on US realms before the EU servers even came up. 5 and 6 then took some time but not more than roughly 34 hours since the servers came up.
    So to outperform a 13hr headstart in a 34hr time frame would have been (almost) impossible.

In the end what it comes down to now is 1 week for gear. That is somewhat a setback but not a great one.

We shall see who currently is the number 1 guild in the world on spine and madness.
    But they still got 1 week of tries on spine, that's a big advantage. In Blood Legions case that is probably atleast 30 hours of tries.

Quote Originally Posted by FrizzleMe View Post
    Not all of them were banned.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Wakoz/simple (ran 20x LFR, managed to get a 397/384 4set)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Baltha/simple (ran 17x LFR, managed to get a 397 4set)

There are a few more like that.

Edit: And as you can see by their progress, that is not the group that ran heroic.
    Do you have proof that they actually tried to loot several times? These might have been the "people with id". The exploitative gear is
    only 384!!!

But on the other hand true,
    it is probably hard, to catch all who used the exploit, as there were so many using it. Still, I find it good they TRIED to catch the exploiters,
    and show them that they don't come through with it.
    Somebody got a Dark Intent and a Focus Magic for Tarecgosa and me? ;-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lekiki View Post
    and all have substantially better gear from all those heroics than Blood Legion and Vodka did when they started 25 mans for example. So in essence they are starting 25's in a much better position than the guilds last week did.
    Banned accounts have obtained better gear than unbanned accounts?.. what

Now if this is true it's definitely an exploit

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotem View Post
    Envy already on 3/8 heroic 25, will be interesting to see who gets spine down 1st this week.
    They're pulling Hagara as i whrite this, but why are you not mentioning the US guilds that are unbanned today?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    You can't. Honestly, this kind of applies to like EVERY FUCKING THING in the existence of humanity though

I'm glad cheaters got punished. But, they did the crime and served the time, and I would love to see them win. Underdogs are always awesome, and in a way, now, these guilds are underdogs. I like to think they're underdogs more so than the guilds who are winning atm (who last tier were days/weeks behinds). Being at a disadvantage is different than being crappier, imo.
    Last edited by Irisel; 2011-12-14 at 01:05 PM.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.