Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Crit as the first stat is a no brainer, im talking about the secondary stat which is the most customizable stat afterwards and what the debate is about.
    After going full crit I have 3 items that I can chose between haste/mastery - Not really going to change anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by powersoul View Post
    After going full crit I have 3 items that I can chose between haste/mastery - Not really going to change anything.
    YOU yes, not sure if you use a reforging site, but you can gain loaaads of either stat (whichever you want) by just inputing your character, not to mention whichever stat you go for can influence your gear decisions ie there are bracers with mastery or haste on this tier (not saying that would be the deciding factor in which you choose but its just an example).

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    3% increase in haste directly affects focus regen as well. It also directly affects how many multi shots you can do on any aoe encounter. There are many more aspects than just auto shot, pet and kill shot. With the rotation constantly changing for myself using 4 set, starcatcher compass, RF, Lust, and berserking a set rotation is very rarely seen. in an encounter.
    - I mentioned focus regen. But if you wan, will mention it once again. 3% increased focus regen is negligible. If your focus regen is 5 FPS, you would regen 5.15 FPS. That is one extra Explosive shot in 5 minutes. That is why I said it is negligible.
    - In case of Multi-Shots: AoE session would have to take 30 focus regenerating Cobra Shots in order to gain 1 Multi-Shot at the same time window. There is not such boss encounter in T13 in which you need to AoE for such a long time. Only encounter that has long AoE session is Yor'sahj but it is not long enough.
    - Rotation changes: that and 2x focus regen from Cobra Shot is another reason that favour mastery further. You will barely see yourself performing ES - 3xCS "rotation".

I would say just get enough haste to not delay ES in rare case of having to cast 3 Cobras in a row without any haste effect. But I might be wrong, of course

Quote Originally Posted by Deepfriedegg View Post
    - I mentioned focus regen. But if you wan, will mention it once again. 3% increased focus regen is negligible. If your focus regen is 5 FPS, you would regen 5.15 FPS. That is one extra Explosive shot in 5 minutes. That is why I said it is negligible.
    - In case of Multi-Shots: AoE session would have to take 30 focus regenerating Cobra Shots in order to gain 1 Multi-Shot at the same time window. There is not such boss encounter in T13 in which you need to AoE for such a long time. Only encounter that has long AoE session is Yor'sahj but it is not long enough.
    - Rotation changes: that and 2x focus regen from Cobra Shot is another reason that favour mastery further. You will barely see yourself performing ES - 3xCS "rotation".

I would say just get enough haste to not delay ES in rare case of having to cast 3 Cobras in a row without any haste effect. But I might be wrong, of course
    You're leaving out the important aspect of focus regen. That being haste directly ties into our focus regen and even more now with cobra shot and the two set.

You are right, I forgot about it. With additional 3% haste you gain 18 focus from one Cobra Shot 1.03 faster, i.e. in time in which you gain 17.47 focus. It means you will have enough focus for one more ES for 85 Cobra shot casts... That is roughly 5 minutes of fight. Coincidentally, it has very similar effect as the passive focus regen increase.

Deleted
    I found my self reaching the haste cap pretty quick. I got like 28% haste now, even though i changed every single haste to critical strike whenever it is possible. The stats still seems like this order: hit(8%) -> haste(20%) -> Crit!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olesen View Post
    I found my self reaching the haste cap pretty quick. I got like 28% haste now, even though i changed every single haste to critical strike whenever it is possible. The stats still seems like this order: hit(8%) -> haste(20%) -> Crit!
    Whats about this magical 20% haste i keep hearing about? What rating is it?

if he's talking about the charsheet one, 20% haste is the 1.66 plateau.

Deleted
    Ok, kewlish.