Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Heroic Ultraxion 25man

Predicting a nerf in hp next week. Hitting enrage at 20% give or take...holy cow!

loliseewutudidtharbrokrone
    Last edited by Eec003; 2011-12-15 at 08:18 AM.

doing more dps would be a good place to start

Needs more casters with legendaries.

20 25man guilds vs 200 10man guilds? Looks almost balanced.
    I think 2% nerf will be enough to put difficulty on par with 10man difficulty.
    I love this encounter, its good dps check. It should not be nerfed, it should be a challenge, it should not be easy to kill.

If you stuck on 20% dps - its not a big deal. Going from full 391 to full 410 will increase your raid dps by almost 40%. It means that you will be able to kill it half heroic geared. Or you can just shape up and press buttons. Because obviously its more than killable in current gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    i was just commenting that this fight is getting a monster hp nerf in the next 2 weeks. most guilds out of top 50 will never kill it otherwise. the last 4 will probably have to be nerfed to oblivion to be killable by top100-400 guilds

Deleted
    I hope they won't nerf it. We are just at 1/8 hc and progressing more every week. I want to see this real dps check, not some nerfed shit.

It will get a lot easier every week with ppl going from 391 gear to 397 first and then some 410.

Deleted
    Guilds that havn't stacked lots of legendarys will indeed have trouble with this fight (on 25hc) until the hp has been nerfed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blgdinger View Post
    I agree with this poster we killed it 1sec before enrage so it's very doable your dps just need to do more. I honestly hope there is no nerf within the next few weeks because they've already done that with yorsaj when that was also very killable.

It's pretty rediculous how many guilds weren't close to getting yorsaj on 25H so they nerfed the crap out of it instead of letting people farm gear for at least another week and play better. Now a lot of those same guilds are begging for nerfs on ultraxion when it's also clearly killable.

I just can't understand people wanting to down heroic modes but not put forth the skill time and effort to earn it and would rather just have blizzard nerf it so it's killable for them only weeks into the patch.

Made by dubbelbasse

15+ Year Old Account
    It could use a very, very minor nerf. Maybe.

Nothing to the extent they did to Yor'sahj. He also needed maybe a very slight nerf, but they went "LOL NERFBAT /swing" with him.

10+ Year Old Account
    20 percent? Jesus christ tell your dps to man up!
    p.s. It only took 11 legendaries!
    Last edited by Logbc; 2011-12-15 at 06:46 AM.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Deleted
    Stack pally heals. Have 1-2 more dps than others
    No legendary stacking.
    /problem solved.

you mad?

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    i was just commenting that this fight is getting a monster hp nerf in the next 2 weeks. most guilds out of top 50 will never kill it otherwise. the last 4 will probably have to be nerfed to oblivion to be killable by top100-400 guilds
    "will never kill" should be changed to "will kill it after gearing".

And thats how wow should look like. You farm normal modes to get yourself gear. You kill first 4 bosses for few more weeks to get yourself some heroic gear. After 1 month of farming you will have enough gear to kill next boss. You should need pretty much all available in 7/8 gear to defeat final boss.

If you stuck at boss#5 on your first week of heroic raiding - its not only balanced, its BAD, and bosses should be buffed. Most people should stuck on boss#1, just top 20-40 guilds should kill 4+ bosses.

As for me Yor'sahj H 25 was pretty balanced in means of difficulty. It was faceroll in 10man so the had to nerf it.
    Hagara was total failure. The easiest boss out of first 4. With so many bugs and abusable mechanic... And they still did not fix it!

At least Ultraxion is somewhat hard. Why to spoil peoples progression? One boss per week, or you will have nothing to do for the next 6+ month before pandas.

it was only night 1 but seeing they smashed yor'sahj in the face, im predicting 10%. granted your looking at only 8 or so us 25 guilds with him dead on 25man, TONS more 10man, etc etc.

but that's not the topic i asked, i said...i predict a nerf to his hp within the coming weeks. stay on topic -_-

Deleted
    If there is a nerf it'll likely be in the neighborhood of ~5% or less. DPS check bosses are extremely tightly tuned, a difference of 5% on boss health could quadruple the amount of guilds killing it instantly. However gear check bosses self-nerf via gear more so than any other boss fight, so I doubt this will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean it's not exactly rocket science. Blizzard has eventually nerfed every boss this expansion after the top guilds roll through it. Ultraxion is basically Baleroc--and you saw how they neutered that fight last tier, they'll do the same thing at some point, just hopefully not too soon.

____________________R.I.P Excessive Gaming____________________

Quote Originally Posted by blgdinger View Post
    I agree with this guy

If they really do nerf Ultraxion it shouldn't be no more than 5 million hp or else the fight becomes faceroll.

I will say, though, that our second kill of Ultraxion this week was significantly faster, and shows that there is plenty of time to kill him since we didn't even get to the final hour
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/zones/Dra...Ultraxion/25H/

Seriously though, three wipes in and you're calling for a nerf?

I hate you, Ignis

10+ Year Old Account
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeee do not nerf this.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    I agree with this poster we killed it 1sec before enrage so it's very doable your dps just need to do more. I honestly hope there is no nerf within the next few weeks because they've already done that with yorsaj when that was also very killable.

It's pretty rediculous how many guilds weren't close to getting yorsaj on 25H so they nerfed the crap out of it instead of letting people farm gear for at least another week and play better. Now a lot of those same guilds are begging for nerfs on ultraxion when it's also clearly killable.

I just can't understand people wanting to down heroic modes but not put forth the skill time and effort to earn it and would rather just have blizzard nerf it so it's killable for them only weeks into the patch.
    I don't recall seeing many people asking for a nerf to any heroics so far. Yeah, the odd 6/7H post-nerf Firelands hero here and there, but even those were far and few.

Blizzard nerfed it of their own volition.