Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    If you're looking to step into heroics, the maw is a great choice for most fights. Personally, I dont use it on Morchok, Hagara, or Warmaster because after many MANY weeks of testing, I get more out of my 410 staff that what the proc offers on those fights. On all others, however, this weapon shines..particularly on Ultraxion and Spine...I even swap weapons in combat for madness heroic, as the staff is better during corruption phase and the mace is better when everyone stacks up!
    Code:

Quote Originally Posted by ythemaster View Post
    guys i have this mace but it reduced my haste from 2005 cap to 1919 should i prefer haste or this mace?
    use the mace and then replace 40 int gems with 20int + 20haste. Should need atmost 5 sockets and voila! The loss of100 int is more preferable than either or in your situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ythemaster View Post
    guys i have this mace but it reduced my haste from 2005 cap to 1919 should i prefer haste or this mace?
    If you link your toon, we can help you determine if you should sacrifice some intellect to reach 2005 or if it is possible to re-reforge for 2005, or if you should reforge down to 917 haste.