Option to not show who crafted an item?

Hello all,
    I wanted to know if there was any feature that could possibly not show the "Made by ____" in a crafted item. I saw a particular bank alt toon that had Dress Shoes and the Tuxedo Jacket without the person who crafted it and afaik its made from a pattern. Thanks again.

As far as I can tell, you only see who crafted an item on your own character screen and not through inspection.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    As far as I can tell, you only see who crafted an item on your own character screen and not through inspection.
    Thats what i was going to say

Only way I only how to do that is to change servers. I transfered one of my toons and all of the bags/gear I had that said made by.... said nothing.

If addons are just a crutch for healing, forks are just a crutch for eating spaghetti and real carpenters pound in nails with their foreheads.

I think that happens if the item is not craftable anymore or there was a server transfer. I'm not 100% positive on that, but I am pretty sure there is no way to not show who it was made by. This happened to some of my old crafted stuff before it changed to Bloodthirsty....which is now called Vicious.

I have this in a lua file:

ITEM_CREATED_BY = "" -- No creator name

and it blocks it for me in tooltips.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

I believe depositing an item into void storage will also remove it.
    Last edited by tnykng; 2011-12-18 at 03:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    FFS why would you want to remove Armani or Gucci from the inside of your suit?