Deleted

Can anyone help?

Right.. i've tried emailing them and looking through their help questions (tbh why can't they just add an online chat help, it's so much better.)

When we had the beta weekend a few weeks ago, i downloaded like 10GB then the next day i tried to log onto the launcher, it says my password/email is incorrect... however i can log onto the website and change it, yet it still says it's incorrect.

Now it's early access and here we are again. I try log onto the launcher and it says the same thing email/password is incorrect (i'm in the early access, i've got an email).

I logged onto the website about 5 minutes ago and it says "we don't recognise the computer you're logging in from, please answer a security question". It comes up what is your favourite cartoon.. Well i have all 5 answers saved into a little notepad just incase i ever forgot, when i enter it in, it's wrong. Now my account is locked out because i answered the questions incorrectly.

Does anyone have any idea how i can fix this? Because i've sent them a few emails and they haven't replied or anything. Seriously thinking about stopping my pre-order because i can't get the crap to work.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Considering the number of emails they're filtering through I wouldn't expect a response for at least 72 hours and even then you're lucky.

Regarding account locks we can't offer any advice because that is strictly something EA/Bioware would have to deal with. Unless you can access your account or change your password / security questions and answers I don't see us being able to help you at all.

From what I understand you have to call so they can verify your identity to fix this. Good luck with that as phones are swamped.

Deleted
    You can delete this if you want. Someone i know gave me their account to play with, supposedly they don't like the game