massive bug increase since yesterday?

hey guys,

i got in yesterday morning ~10 am and have logged 1 day 2 hours and had almost new issues, but when i logged in this afternoon i have been plagued with crashes, blue screens, lockups, game freezes, map bugs, transport bugs, raid frames not working and pvp including 15+ people on 1 side.

i've used 2 different clients, reinstalled, repaired and still constant crashes/bug.

my favorite bug is any time i interact with anything on my ship the game stops using my cpu/graphics card. goes from ~60% cpu and 70% gpu load, to 15% cpu and 8% gpu, and just runs at 2 fps. this cant be emulated with any other game, and only started in swtor :/

so anyway. anyone having/know how to fix these issues?

All drivers up to date?

Deleted
    Working fine to me.

Maybe overheating, check your fans/heatsink/clean your case. If computer is old enough, replace thermal paste.

Deleted
    I've realised a lot of people complaining on /1 about lag and errors and bugs and stuff. However, everything works fine for me, lolo.

Not having any of the bugs you seem to be having :/

Have you checked the bug/support forum?
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Deleted
    Yer I have been experiencing WoW crashes as well, raid frames weren't working for a friend of mine who was raid healing which caused issues, and it's the WoW frames, no addon. Dunno what it is but it's rather annoying. I have even tried to put all graphics on 'low' instead of 'high' what I usually have, but the freezes/crashes keep coming. Well well.. We'll see.

are you using an ati card if so right click desktop,

go to amd catalyst control center, then go down to graphics, 3d settings and turn off all options in there.

this should fix the crashes.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

all my drivers are up to date, and all system temps are perfectly fine, all 50+ degrees under max acceptable temps.

(also using nvidia)

the wierd thing is that a majority of the crashes/bluescreens happen when the system isnt being stressed a lot. i usually run a 720-1080p livestream and the issues only started getting really frequent after i shut down my computer/restarted to wipe my ram (what i usually do because after 15-18 hours of straight streaming i managed to wrack up 12 GB of ram usage), and then started playing without broadcasting. im going to test if the issues constantly happen when im streaming, but it would be interesting to see if there is a connection.