I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

Double-bladed lightsabers?

I have my Consular Shadow up to level 12 and I am still rolling around with the First Blade hilt which is a single-bladed lightsaber. I've seen a few level 10's and 11's with doubles so I think I am missing something. I picked up artificer as my crafting crew skill but even in that I don't see anything that states making a double-bladed lightsaber either.

I feel like I am having a 'derp' moment and it is something obvious that I am not seeing. I was going to ask in general chat but there are a couple vile people on my server who seem to wait for people to ask questions and then jump down their throats about anything (I swear there is no way they can be leveling and throwing out that much hate speech at the same time).

Can anyone fill me in on this?

When you trained for your advanced class you should have received a bag with a double-bladed lightsaber and two offhand generators.

you should have a bag with all the things you need in your bag, it had the saber you need aswell

Haven't played a Consular at all. However. Couple of things..

1) You should have received a Bag when you selected your advanced class. Normally everything you need for advanced class is in there. Check that and see if there's a double blade in there

2) I've found quite a few double blades in Trash drops and there's definitely one that drops in BT!

Check those out and I hope it helped

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    I have my Consular Shadow up to level 12 and I am still rolling around with the First Blade hilt which is a single-bladed lightsaber. I've seen a few level 10's and 11's with doubles so I think I am missing something. I picked up artificer as my crafting crew skill but even in that I don't see anything that states making a double-bladed lightsaber either.

I feel like I am having a 'derp' moment and it is something obvious that I am not seeing. I was going to ask in general chat but there are a couple vile people on my server who seem to wait for people to ask questions and then jump down their throats about anything (I swear there is no way they can be leveling and throwing out that much hate speech at the same time).

Can anyone fill me in on this?
    look in your bag. when you choose you get a item in your bag.
    if you dont have it relog.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get a double-bladed lightsaber when you pick your AC. Look in you inventory for a box or container. Open it. Acquire new lightsaber. Other, at least as a Sith, you have to wait until you are almost done with the 10-16 zone.

after picking your ac in your inventory will be a bag open it and youll get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestion View Post
    When you trained for your advanced class you should have received a bag with a double-bladed lightsaber and two offhand generators.
    correct.
    When you reach lvl 10 and train your advanced class everyone gets a bag containing the specific gear for that AC.
    e.g. a Sniper gets a sniper rifle, a commando receives his own weapon and a generator.

I must admit it took me a while before I realized a received one myself when I did it for the first time.

edit: lol, I'm so slow
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. I didn't even look in my bags. When I got the single-bladed lightsaber I thought the doubled-bladed one would come later through quests or instances. Feels like a lot of new stuff to learn in this game.

Only 4 days left.... QQ