Thread: Wrong birthyear

Wrong birthyear

It appears that I entered my birthyear (not month or day) wrong by one year. Should anything happen because of this?

No, you'll be fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarshara View Post
    It appears that I entered my birthyear (not month or day) wrong by one year. Should anything happen because of this?
    You could fix it by asking support some help, because it might cause issue if your account is compromised and they need a document that show its you, like an ID. (it was one of the thing i was asked when i was hacked in wow)

You never know, its playing with fire.

Deleted
    The SWAT team is on their way. I suggest Venezuela, they don't have an extradition treaty with the US (assuming you are US, if not, then Switzerland is your best bet)

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It may be worth chasing up or making a note of it. In case something happens to your account.

I haven't petitioned the customer service so far because all the other info are matching, and I know the secret questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have now changed to that age in rl.

Don't worry about it it doesn't really matter you can ask to have it changed if you really want or just make another account.

I haven't petitioned the customer service so far because all the other info are matching, and I know the secret questions.
    It really doesn't matter, honestly. If you ever have an issue with your account you would just tell them that you mistyped the year.

I agree. Normally it shouldn't, it s just an ordinary mistake, but the question keeps bugging me.