Thread: Any 50 Yet?.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    Must agree where's the fun in it in rushing it to 50?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1ey View Post
    E-Peen flexing mainly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash1ey View Post
    Lol!

I honestly don't see the point in rushing it. Take your time and enjoy the dam game
    Christ people, some people enjoy things different than you do. You don't need to bash others that like different things than you do. It's really petty.
    ಠ_ಠ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chob View Post
    Yes there are reports of level 50's. On that note:

Grats to all level 50ers! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZw6fxquCrk

(Credit to the person posting this on swtor forums.)
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isilwen View Post
    Then why not stick to a seasoned game with full raid content already instead of rushing like mad men, then "waaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah there aren't 7439 raids available" or "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah raids are too EZ!!!"?

To each their own for sure, but it just seems very silly to play a completely new MMO just for the raid experience which we all know will be lacking in the beginning.
    You do realize most of the top raiders who "rush to max level" are not the ones saying " wahhhh wahh raids are too EZ wahh wahh theres not enough content "? It usually just players who will look for anything to complain about, including complaining about people who complain about things :P

....And then they just stand in a city, or replay it all over again on a alt.

15+ Year Old Account
    Some people prefer the end game. Though there's little to do if you're the only level 50. /foreveralone

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Bane123 View Post
    Google is your friend. I thought it was known Athene got world first 85 in about 6 hrs.

Anyways i'm taking my time playing the game, been sick for the past few days so not playing as much. Those 50 already, grats to them, wonder what they're gonna do now since it doesn't really have much people to play with
    Yeah he got to 85 in 6 hours with help from his guild...he would tag multiple mobs and his buddies would kill them.

Regardless, why are you guys comparing leveling 80-85 in an expansion to leveling 1-50 in a brand new game? How long did it take to hit 60 back in Vanilla WoW? That's the comparsion you all should be striving for.

MMOs can no longer require players to play for months before reaching max level. The game will instantly be labeled a "grind," and they will lose a lot of people and potential subscribers through word of mouth. Players are spoiled. You can no longer do things the way old MMOs did them.

In regards to people judging those rushing to max level, others might be just as confused as to why anyone would enjoy sitting at a computer and pouring hours into a fictional representation of themselves that will ultimately amount to nothing in the end.

Fun comes in different forms for different people. Rest assured that, just as you find these people stupid for leveling so quickly, someone else is finding what you're doing is equally stupid.

Is the person judging you right? Of course not. Fun is subjective. Are you right in judging fast levelers? Of course you are, because that's what double standards are for.