Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Because its not ethical.

I lol'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    So is this still working? our paladin tried it last time we did hagara and he sure as hell was raped by the damage.
    The damage is pathetic anyway so this is either false or you have a really bad paladin, which may explain why it didn't work for him.

Nobody likes a tattle tail
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

working as intended.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    You're obviously wrong, of course. It's an exploit, clear as day. Standing in the bubble is supposed to remove 10% of your maximum health per second.

Whether or not it will be fixed is another question. It's safe to assume that no one will be punished for using the exploit, but that doesn't make it any less of an exploit.
    And what about those who don't exploit the damage and heal through it? It's less damage per person than Ultraxion so I don't see why it's such a big deal. If Blizzard wanted no one to be there they would've made it 50%.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by froazen View Post
    How do you use Stampeding roar? When everyone has the debuff or before? Does he have to be feral with that special talent?
    Does hand of freedom work?
    The druid has to be feral with the talent, you would use it after the debuff (a slow) has been applied.
    Anything that removes slows should work, including hand of freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    And what about those who don't exploit the damage and heal through it? It's less damage per person than Ultraxion so I don't see why it's such a big deal. If Blizzard wanted no one to be there they would've made it 50%.
    I can't imagine they want people standing in the bubble. They did not, however, make the damage punishing enough to prevent the strategy.

If you're healing through the damage, you're fine. You're dealing with the mechanics implemented to encourage you to use the outer rim. Blizzard could almost certainly hotfix the ability to deal more damage. Honestly, I think they should bump it up to 30% and remove the exploit if they actually have a problem with it.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    And what about those who don't exploit the damage and heal through it? It's less damage per person than Ultraxion so I don't see why it's such a big deal.
    On top of it being way less damage, you can also safely bring more healers to hagara. 6, even 7, is very much fine whereas 5 is pretty much the max for ultraxion.

With or without exploiting it's easy compared to zon'ozz and yor'sahj, even after the damage/health tunings.
    In Soviet Russia, you loot to raid.

Hippa

Quote Originally Posted by Nosonia View Post
    Seems pretty standard.

I am surprised they even told you that no action will be taken at this time, this is typically information blizzard doesn't share.

Perhaps this is working as intended?

adds a different spin on the pve experience eh

*~*A true troll, doesn't even realize he is trolling until he sees me behind him with my troll hunting axe

Even if it an exploit, there is one that has not been fixed since wrath. You will always get the Achieve on Lootship in ICC, even if you screw it up. It has never been fixed, and you think this one will be too? If they do fix Hagara, it will be a surprise to me, along with most of the wow community in my opinion.
    My Armory
    If my reforging/enchanting is bad, that's because I just got a new item and haven't messed with it yet.

it doesnt really matter, the dmg you take in there is eaisly outhealable anyway, even after an eventual fix the boss will still along with morchok be rediculusly undertuned.

Quote Originally Posted by sng1989 View Post
    Even if it an exploit, there is one that has not been fixed since wrath. You will always get the Achieve on Lootship in ICC, even if you screw it up. It has never been fixed, and you think this one will be too? If they do fix Hagara, it will be a surprise to me, along with most of the wow community in my opinion.
    Unless this bug (not an exploit -- an exploit is something that you take advantage of, not something that everyone experiences no matter what) appeared after 4.0, you're wrong. I've done the encounter plenty of times without getting the achievement (before I actually got it) and I've done it plenty of times afterward where other players didn't get the achievement.

Again, I haven't done it since Cata, so it could've bugged afterward.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    I don't expect a fix, either, but the issue is much larger for Hagara than it was for Nef. First of all, you didn't want to be sitting in the lava on Nef, even if it wasn't damaging you. Second, the entire raid can have the Hagara debuff removed by simply having a druid cast a single spell. It wasn't a problem on Nef, but it is on Hagara.
    Yes, I realize that; but note it was an example. The debuff for being in nefs lava was to attempt to prevent platform switching without high cost. The example was purely to show this isn't the first time there has been an issue with reapplications of a debuff after using an ability that prevents/removes a debuff for a certain duration of time. My statement meant nothing more, I don't care about the difference in boss, or situation. :/

We use the Stampeding Roar method for our kill. Just stack up and druid with imp SR removes the debuff. Here's a video of our kill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcYWtA9Z6vY

What's funny though is we get stuck on Frost Phase with 1% to go. Obviously our first kill people panic so we lose a lot. It was quite hilarious.

The GMs still haven't closed my ticket yet, so I'm keeping everyone posted on the duration of the life cycle of the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by conjorer View Post
    The GMs still haven't closed my ticket yet, so I'm keeping everyone posted on the duration of the life cycle of the ticket.
    We're all on the edge of our seats.

Hagara is riddled with bugs. It's easily the buggiest encounter the entire expansion, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    GM looks at ticket. GM looks at known issues. GM answers that it's not on the list... basically it. But yeah, it does make them look extremely dumb
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares if you can avoid getting the debuff...we did this last night without avoiding the debuff and it was still nearly as easy as morchok. It is like crying that someone figured out a way to avoid getting the fading light debuff on ultraxion normal...it might be an exploit but no one would care since its already easy as hell.

This boss is so faceroll that I genuinely feel bad for any guild that feels the need to exploit it.