Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Corsair M90, Corsair M60, Cyborg RAT7, Logitech G9x
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock112 View Post
    Im not sure why you dont want a naga. it is the best MMO-Gaming mouse on the market.
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika View Post
    the best mouse excluding razer naga is razer naga, its just that good. Its the Chuck Norris of mouses for MMOs
    No.

Been using the Logitech G700 for quite a while, I have to say that I'm really happy with it. Great mouse.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Jumping in to forward the motion "Logitech G700"

I liked the old MX Revolution a little better, but the G700 has some things that are just plain upgrades, like "charge while in use" and some of the thumb buttons are better. I just liked the scrollwheel and mouse-3 placement more on the MX Rev.

G700 rocks like a hurricane. Much prefer to Naga, which has too many buttons. With 1-5, Q, E, & F (all with shift macros), and my 8 mouse buttons, I can bind every ability in my spellbook. Why do I need 30 buttons? G700 for the win, in my opinion.

razers quality is god awful. I've gone through 3 of them in a year and a half. meanwhile some cheap $12 standard mouse I keep having to use has held up great for years.

I play with the Logitech G9x and I LOVE IT!!!!!

If you don't really like gaming mice I would recommend the Logitec M500. It's basically the same mouse underneath as the G500, same tracking and sensor, scroll lock but instead of the 4 or 5 smaller buttons on the side it has 2 large buttons which for WoW I always bind to things like Trinket and Interrupt. It doesn't have the extra weights to put inside but it's a pretty heavy mouse already so I like it a lot. It also cost about half the price.

M500:

http://www.logitech.com/en-ca/mice-p...e/devices/5743

G500:

http://www.logitech.com/en-ca/mice-p...e/devices/5750

If you look at the features under laser sensor you'll find that both boast the "gaming grade" precision of 5700 dpi (whatever that means).

Deleted
    OP asks for the best mouse EXCLUDING the Razer Naga. People say the Naga... Way to read idiots. You might think it's THE BEST, but he doesn't want one. So, I dunno, what's the second best after the Naga if that's how you feel?

Personally I use quite a cheep "gaming" mouse, in that it has 3 extra easy to reach mouse buttons that I just use as modifiers (Ctrl, Alt, etc.)
    So I wouldn't necessarily recommend the mouse I use (because it's not one of the "popular" brands), but rather just say that going for a popular brand is a good choice because of a lot of people's recommendations since so many people will have them. Recommendations most certainly help in the decision of purchasing new items.
    But don't feel that going for a specific brand is the ONLY option, there may be cheaper mice, mice with more buttons, mice with better button positions, different DPIs, or any number of differences (some people might even choose a mouse based on colour).