Deleted

Any early reviews of SWTOR?

I looked on Metacritic and there is nothing posted D: I know the official release date is Dec 30 but... is there a review on a gaming site anywhere?

I don't even care if it's in a different language I just really want to read a review (hopefully an unbiased one!) =)

I remember reading a review done by an MMOC member here a few weeks ago in regards to his final beta experience at level 50. If you could hunt that down, it was a fantastic read (very unbiased). I'd try to find you the link but this is sadly written from my work comp, not my home comp.

Deleted
    No reviews...Too busy playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    I looked on Metacritic and there is nothing posted D: I know the official release date is Dec 30 but... is there a review on a gaming site anywhere?

I don't even care if it's in a different language I just really want to read a review (hopefully an unbiased one!) =)
    So if I write a review in either Cantonese Chinese, Latin, some tribal African language or Navajo, you'll be able to read it?

In other news, all reviews are biased. Impossible to find an "unbiased" review.
    Also, everyone is playing.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

Also it's hard to review a game so large already. Most gaming sites are either holding off on reviews or doing piecemeal "here's my experience today" reviews. Your best bet is to pre-order and try out early game access for awhile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerendfs View Post
    That link was awesome mate thanks