ulduar 10 man and 25 man

I liked the 25 man version of ulduar I got my drake and everything when. Content was current xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome dude. Ulduar was definitely fun.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Deleted
    My guild actually went back at the end of wrath, the night before 4.0 was released and did all the achievements we missed in Uld and Icc 10. 2 mounts in one night.

I found most of the achievements in ulduar to be pointless and boring but I did most of them in guild and just looking back on the raid experience ita the best raid I've experienced I'm glade I got to play though it and what's up with dragon soul having like no original boss models apart from deathwing :/

Deleted
    Saturday night. Post placed on 1:16 am.

This guy had a good night apparently.

I'm in Canada, whistler at starbucks

---------- Post added 2011-12-17 at 12:32 AM ----------

Its friday

epic raid glad i did it when it was current raid

I agree with high overlord ton00

Quote Originally Posted by Aefi View Post
    Saturday night. Post placed on 1:16 am.

This guy had a good night apparently.
    It is friday night/saturday morning and it is only 1:16 am if they live in your timezone. In the US it is still friday afternoon.

My guild tried to go back into Ulduar after Cata hit and kept wiping on XT =( For some reason that boss' strength is based on the groups level (or something like that) and since the healers didn't have the regen they had back in Wrath, they had issues keeping up. Of course now we outgear it again so we went back in about a month ago and wiped the place clean on hardmode =)

What's the point of this thread?
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

I want the hard mode mount from yogg-saron

I got both mounts from Ulduar still in WOLK too!

Such an epic raid.

Got to go back there now, in Cataclysm, to finish all the other achievements!

I wish i could do that as well madruga its so memorable for me becouse before starting ulduar I was in Europe for 2 months exploring and learning the history of each country :3

Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post
    What's the point of this thread?
    The point is no raids have even come close to this raid. Blizzard should have learned this. Bring back these types of raids = success!

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

Yeah I miss ulduar

Ulduar was the best raid ever

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope that several of the people in this thread enjoyed their friday night/saturday morning as much as they seemed to. Really no point to this though.