Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
Fanboys are gonna stick by their game yes, but gamer's are stupid. They know what is good and they know what is bad. MW3 is just rehashed MW2, nothing really new about this game and people paying 60 bucks for a expansion are gonna hate it. Star wars the old republic is like this, it had over 900K pre orders before launch. SO what does this mean? It means it has massive hype, now if people expecting something that will be soo much greater than WoW might be disapointed. I mean it's a brand new MMO, and WoW has been out for a long time so it has had the time to iron out stuff and make it fun with how big it is. I think as a new MMO SWTOR is good, but i'm a die hard star wars fan, and I mean the movies, this new old republic crap isn't star wars to me. Also, I have never liked a Bioware game. Story is always weak, characters are uninteresting, and game play is boring and repetative. I am a fan of Elder scrolls, and Fallout though. Something about those games I just love I dunno.

Guess my point in all this to each their own and some are allowed to like or dislike something aren't they?
Did you just give comparison on MW2 is WoW and MW3 is SWTOR? Paragraphs would help.

SWTOR is great, I love it though sometimes I want to quit it, that's only because I was going 50 hardcore in 2days 9hrs played. SWTOR isn't Star Wars to you? What is Star Wars to you? Oh so you played at 50? Don't lie.