Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    This.
    Although I'm curious... won't you be able to farm 11times a week for a raid mount then? xD
    Exactly, which is why I'm already soloing the kara boss 5 times each week now. I'm also leveling a whole lot of death knights, in preperation for the Love is in the Air and Hallow's End bosses.

Also, for Children's Week this year, make sure you do it on all your chars, and get different pets on each one!

as long as i can use "the insane" title on my new main char, ill be happy. Really sucks to have it on my former main and only use the boring destroyer's end on my new main lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 1313moridin View Post
    as long as i can use "the insane" title on my new main char, ill be happy. Really sucks to have it on my former main and only use the boring destroyer's end on my new main lol.
    It would be nice to have Herald of the Titans or Immortal titles on all my characters

Also, WTB all mounts BoA...my stupid Paladin got the Raven Lord mount after like 2 of those tank bags from LFG, Warrior(Main) still hasn't gotten mount and I even do HC SH daily on him

I really want that so I can switch mainchar - ever since achievements started I can't switch my mainchar without loosing all the achievements. And no, I don't want to start all over and some like black Protodragon can't be done anymore.

A simple "transfer all Achievement to another of your characters with the same level and remove them from the old character" feature would be good enough for me.

I also would not mind getting them on all characters because in reality it was ME, the real and single person, that did that Achievements. It should not matter on what character.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2012-03-23 at 11:54 AM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

What I want to know about is honorable kills.

Say I had 10 85s (which I do) and they all had near 25k hks each (a lot of them do, also).

Would I instantly get 'the bloodthirsty' on all of them do you think? You're still earning 250k.

I thought they said some months back that they'd make Achievements account-wide? I flat out refuse to level any alts until they do.

Deleted
    I'm a completionist and I want to change classes but losing all my titles, achievements, pets, reputation, quest completion, professions and so on is whats stopping me. Maybe one day they'll introduce a class change.

Deleted
    i think its a good change to make achivements accountwide but i dont agree with mounts.