Macbook Pro Bootcamp Windows 7 Enterprise, Need Help

Hey everyone, I am having trouble playing SWTOR on my bootcamp macbook pro 15 inch. The game is playable, however the problem is that my frame rate is really bad. I am running SWTOR with all settings on LOW.

My computer specs:

2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    4GB Memory DDR3
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

What may be the problem is that my bootcamp Windows is only recognizing 2.75GB of physical memory, and it says that only 1.75GB of physical memory is available. Is this the problem? If so, is there any way I can increase the amount of RAM recognized by Windows?

If this is not the problem, is there any way I can get better performance so I can actually have a somewhat smooth framerate.

Quote Originally Posted by Haliax View Post
    Hey everyone, I am having trouble playing SWTOR on my bootcamp macbook pro 15 inch. The game is playable, however the problem is that my frame rate is really bad. I am running SWTOR with all settings on LOW.

My computer specs:

2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    4GB Memory DDR3
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT

What may be the problem is that my bootcamp Windows is only recognizing 2.75GB of physical memory, and it says that only 1.75GB of physical memory is available. Is this the problem? If so, is there any way I can increase the amount of RAM recognized by Windows?

If this is not the problem, is there any way I can get better performance so I can actually have a somewhat smooth framerate.
    Provided you can get into your server...

Set all graphics to maximum then set them back to low. There have been numerous cases where people did that and suddenly things cleared up. In any case, make sure shadows are off. Is Windows using the 9600GT or the 9400? It may be giving memory to the 9400.

Being inside many buildings is painful to a lot of people.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath