Engineering fireworks

I was sitting in Silvermoon (Orgrimmar is very laggy during peak hours) and was staring at the fireworks vendor Bithrus and came up with this little idea. We should have the ability to manufacture our own fireworks. I like using fireworks and think it would be a fun little addition to the game. I figured engineers could make the fireworks simply because they are already there, except they are weapons of destruction and not entertainment with their rocket launchers and explosive belts and gloves and such.

It does not need to be a major addition to the profession, just a simple list of twenty or so fireworks, in-game already or some new designs, that can be crafted from various ores or herbs (which would affect the color) or just for sake of materials of the appropriate level relative to the engineering skill. Perhaps it doesn't even offer skill ups at all, or maybe just at early levels. The fireworks could be made from 1 or 2 herbs or ore, nothing elaborate so you can make several, or maybe it creates stacks of 5 or 10 at a time.

I thought this would be a neat little thing to add, so people can burn some extra mats they have while leveling engineering or what have you. Let me know what you think, good or bad.
    May the tank die so that others might live.

My working knowledge of Engineering was always about zero =( But hey, it was at least a good idea!
    May the tank die so that others might live.