Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Anyone else bored of Queues 1000+ long

These queues are taking the piss, I understand why they have temporary server capacity's, and I know that in a few weeks all will be fine in my world.

However right now I have had a fucking gutfull of logging on only to be greeted with 'position in queue 1000'

EU still have standard servers. I guess they want to fill them before they add more.

OT: I find it hilarious when level 10 people whine about queues ingame. If you dont want to have queues then choose a lower pop server. If you have friends on the high pop servers then deal with the queues.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I personally haven't experienced a queue yet. Knock on wood and all that.

However it is to be expected considering the popularity of this game. Expect everything to level off as time goes on but there is the possibility of continuous queue's as there are even servers 7 years later in WoW with queue's during peak play time.

EU has had more added according to twitter (this is mostly directed at the second post). They've also said they're looking at raising capacity. Guess they want to wait a bit on that to try to encourage evening out populations.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah in a 1300 long queue now (about 1h 30min) on legions of lettow. After launch they will probably increase the server caps, but right now it's pretty bad. I see it as a good sign though :P a lot of people playing! I can watch my daily shows as well, as if I got in right away I wouldn't have time!

Deleted
    legion of lettow to the que times are insane says 1hour 30mins wait 3 hours later im 32 in queue. and that why im here browsing :P

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    Yeah in a 1300 long queue now (about 1h 30min) on legions of lettow. After launch they will probably increase the server caps, but right now it's pretty bad. I see it as a good sign though :P a lot of people playing! I can watch my daily shows as well, as if I got in right away I wouldn't have time!
    Been sat in the same queue for about an hour. :P

I'm 664th! I don't mind the queue though. I can just do something else whilst I wait or pre-load the game an hour or so before I want to play. I guess it's harder for those that have work / school during the day and can't pre-load it up.

So im in a 1600 queue, and you have TWO choices:

Wait in the queue until early access finishes and deal with it
    Or reroll a different server

I will be suffering through the queues, as i been on a god awful on WoW for so long, id prefer to do it this way

Yeah I've just sat in queue for 2 hours 20 minutes. Im 567th. I really dont care though. Its worth it when I do get online.

Deleted
    i think ill wait with buying it, dont wanna spend good money to be sat in a queue for couple of hrs lol

Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    i think ill wait with buying it, dont wanna spend good money to be sat in a queue for couple of hrs lol
    Sorry what? We are not paying yet......yes i know it seems like we are with all the bloody QQ

Deleted
    well you chose a high pop server! it comes with a price.
    imagine on release day

im happy with my standard

It's a new game, and a popular one at that. It's supposed to be queues. It's like people never have played new popular mmo's before. All this whine about the ques is ridicilous. My server has 3½-4 hour ques. I do not whine. I'm fine with it. Cause I know it will tone down after the winterbreak and all that crap. Stop whining.

Deleted
    what's more annoying is,, while playing getting dc'ed

first me an a m8 was doing a flashpoint.. his game closed.. loaded game up again and was hit with a queue of 500, about a 30 min wait. so he said f**k it and went and watched a movie..
    i played on and 5 mins ago. im in a flashpoint and my net cuts out for 10 seconds. donno why but got dc'ed on vent and in game, it comes back. and im at server selection. and now im in a queue off 400...

sooooooooooooo annoying

edit,,

when we picked this server to play on. it was only on standard population.. then yesterday. boom.. its full :/
    Last edited by mmoc50cda6f559; 2011-12-17 at 07:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomhvk View Post
    Sorry what? We are not paying yet......yes i know it seems like we are with all the bloody QQ
    Actually, the box i'm looking at says i payed 55 euros already, so yea i'm paying them to sit in a queue for 3+ hours.

I love this game just as much as the next guy, but don't be a white knight, Bioware did a horrid job, they open up new servers but i'm not levelling another character to 25 just to get out off queue, they need to open up server transfers BEFORE the 20th and close transfers when the game releases.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they dont fix that I'll just stop playing SWTOR.

When my swtor server is full, I close the game and go play WoW...

I just dont want to pay to wait.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    well you chose a high pop server! it comes with a price.
    imagine on release day

im happy with my standard
    Nah, I picked a standard server. On the 14th. NOW it's full.

What is there in WoW to play any more :S

Deleted
    4500 on outland the other day. I think they should give free mig from any locked server to normal servers

Quote Originally Posted by Tyfrax View Post
    Actually, the box i'm looking at says i payed 55 euros already, so yea i'm paying them to sit in a queue for 3+ hours.

I love this game just as much as the next guy, but don't be a white knight, Bioware did a horrid job, they open up new servers but i'm not levelling another character to 25 just to get out off queue, they need to open up server transfers BEFORE the 20th and close transfers when the game releases.
    No, you paid to be able to play after the 20th of December. Sure, it is a technicality, but being technically correct is the best kind of correct.