Best Attended Macros?

Anyone have any tips on good macros in the game? It doesnt seem to be against the rules to macro while at the computer so i wanted to create one while im hunting in the game. So far i have only found a few free ones out there. I found one at TERA Cheats, Diablo 3 Cheats, SWTOR Cheats, SWTOR Bots, Guild Wars 2 Bots and it was for ranged characters but i need one for melee fights too. Anyone else find anything good out there? If anyone has a good in game one too or one for the logitech keyboards please message me.
    Last edited by stormsupertrooper; 2012-06-20 at 02:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol...tault is still going, eh? I haven't logged into that site in years; not since my FFXI days.

I started a thread about this already. Unfortunately, it basically got bumped to second page almost as soon as I made it. I'm still in the process of finding out if it's even 'legal' for us to use programmable keyboards. There really isn't any gray area - either they allow it or they don't. And considering how easy it is to bot with one, I'm leaning on the side of 'not'. However, again, I don't have any solid proof one way or the other.

Attended Combat Macros are kosher in TOR? That doesn't seem right. The only MMO I've ever seen that had that was Asheron's Call, which is a 12-13 year old MMO and it takes literally hundreds of hours of grinding to hit the max level of 275.

I'll be very surprised if Bioware doesn't implement the "1 action per keystroke" rule that WoW has.
    ಠ_ಠ