Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    First of all i would get myself:
    A banjo
    a M16 rifle
    some food/drinks
    A REALLY big knife
    a little survivel kit(fire starter, medcare, and some painkillers)
    and some sort of veichle with alot of gaz in the trunk :P!
    Also a M95 .50 cal rifle. and alot of bullets. yipeeeee

And im ready to go kick/slash/smash some zomebie ass. Anyone care to join <3
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Deleted
    I live in A-4, I'm an mechanic who began to hear the reports of zombies while working on a hummer. The owner of the car leans out the door and manages to get bitten, i grab my shotgun from under the desk and take aim. BANG hes gone, and so is the other zombie who bit him. I take my nail gun and attach metal sheets across all the entrances.

I grab a beer from my fridge and get to work. I tune up this hummer and start creating weapons out of various tools i have. Then create a few petrol bombs. I can carry 10 people but can only communicate via megaphone, i draw zombies away from the building and drive all the way around town and return to my base. Who joins me on escaping.

Also for a twinkie you get to ride shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Zombies quickly break down the barricade and rage on in, they start to eat you and you try to grab your vial of the cure but are to late and your cure is forever forgotten.
    My dead body falls down, crushing the vial in my chest pocket, curing all zombies in and around the complex. As I lay dying, I point to my last words, written in my own blood.

((I guess we're just kind of winging it at this point? Wasn't the thread author supposed to put forth the scenarios and decide the success/consequences of our actions? Oh well, I guess people really wanted the thread to end by page 4.))

I'm yet another one of those standard geeks. Way too much time thinking about these situations, not ever becoming fully prepared. I sleep with the Zombie Survival Guide on my nightstand in my somewhat sparse apartment, A6. I have random canned vegetables and other non-perishable food stashed, not because I'm stocking up, but because they don't go bad and stink up the fridge.

Upon hearing about the start of the outbreak, I do what I should've done long ago: I'm up on the third floor, working out in the gym to try to drop a few pounds and get into better shape. When I'm not working out, I'm trying to get in touch with the other occupants of the building, to make sure everyone knows the basics... Sure, we've got a bunch of gung-ho neighbors with arsenals, but most of these people wouldn't even know how to handle a gun if their life literally depended on it. So I used my trusty guide to help demonstrate the simple points: Use light weapons you can swing for long periods of time. Try to avoid baggy clothing. I even help cut people's hair with my clippers, that before this point were only used on trimming my beard, to deprive the zombies of another way to grab onto people.

Seeing as one of the other occupants put together a watch schedule, I tried to figure out other things for people to do. Repairing equipment, salvaging electronics or potential weapons, cooking... The most important factor in situations like this is to keep sane by keeping others around and working. Start dwelling on the groans and the undead surrounding you, and you're screwed. So I make sure that, once the basic protection aspects are handled, that everyone else isn't locking themselves away the entire time, waiting for the inevitable doom to burst through their wall, and having the person get consumed with their own madness.

...so we play Risk to pass the time, or possibly Talisman. I even suggest busting out some D&D books, just to keep people sharp and socializing.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

After I scavenged ammunition for my rifle, I held off the zombies as I could. As I heard laurcus go down, I went over to help, as I notice an odd smell and the zombies nearby are seemingly stunned, fresh ones becoming less hostile as the virus controlling them is eliminated, while advanced zombies drop dead due to injuries. I stay near his corpse as a haven against zombies as the chopper gets near, and collect a sample of the cure to reverse engineer later.

I get on the chopper and escape with the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Lennie in C-4. After I finish barricading myself in, I start checking through my weapons and supplies. While I'm doing this I'm also mentally dividing the my fellow tenants into two categories, bait and survivors. Having a list of most of their phone numbers from previous block parties I decide to call a few of the more seemingly reliable ones to try to work up some action plans and to take things from there.
    [IMG][/IMG]

getting up on the roof late i notice it is very quite there..
    i notice the Laurcus's body is the only thing there, looking at it i notice he seem to have been killed by the zombies but also that the vial have been spread all over the roof and he lays a poll of it. having been reseaching with him i know what must be done now.
    he had only been dead for a very short amount of time i would still be able to save him.
    i gather some supplies and start working on getting him back to life.
    on the same time making no noise at all, if there was any zombies left somewhere they would no come up here due to the smell of rotten flesh, they would think only zombies was here and have no reason to get here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would grab my swords on display dual wielding them and just go berserk outside killing anything in my path and work my way to my friends house. When i get there he grabs his sword and we go on a rampage.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

I come back from Skelingtons cave in the helicopter to rescue the people with the cure. He stayed behind, but I grabbed a couple random survivors to man the guns on the side. By the time we get back to the apartment, they've already finished another cure.

What no one knew was I was lying under Laurcus' body, untouched. I grab my gun and start to follow manofmagic, hoping he can lead me to safety.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

having done everything i could for Laurcus and knew that IF something happend it would be a question about time i stopped doing more
    meanwhile i had noticed two over people suddenly being there, i ad been so obsessed about getting Laurcus back i didn't notice them
    one of them kept talking about the cure, even tho i many times tried to explain the cure was gone and it would take time to get it back. i looked at the person in the eyes, something where wrong i was not sure what.. mabye some kind of brain damage or some kind of insanity.
    The other one wanted me to lead them to safety, he had a gun, and seemed to be the kind of person that knew how to use it really good.
    i looked down on the street, no sign of zombies. i asked them both to follow and started going around looking for any other survivors and food,water, weapons and ammunition

I can now see the author is no longer coming back . Oh well. All the efforts are put in vain as the virus adapts to the new found cure. A nemesis shows up that is affected by the kijuju virus!

Seeing as the zombie horde has calmed, I come back to the apartment and take up residence in C-7, collecting any .22 caliber people have, I get quite a lot of ammunition, as people have few guns that use such a small bullet, but knowing it is incredibly effective when shot to the head.

I suggest we destroy the staircases and set up a system of retractable ladders for each floor, starting with the first, should another zombie horde come.

After that, I vanish in to my room with my supplies and begin working on the fundamentals of the cure that I collected, in addition to Laurcus's equipment used to first make it, to possibly create a base that may be adapted to each new virus mutation.

Also, I have a request to find a metalworking facility, as I have an idea for a weapon that would be incredibly powerful with minimal recoil, relatively mobile to other heavy weapons, silent, and capable of using refined scrap steel as ammunition. I also warn that such a weapon would be too heavy to fire accurately while handheld, but may be rested on a stand for the stability needed to take the shots. It also has no full auto capability, but the shots will easily pierce 3 or more targets. But the cure is a higher priority, as it would be a more permanent solution.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2011-12-19 at 09:37 PM.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Noden View Post
    I can now see the author is no longer coming back . Oh well. All the efforts are put in vain as the virus adapts to the new found cure. A nemesis shows up that is affected by the kijuju virus!
    Before the Nemesis can do anything significant, my forum avatar shows up and disintegrates it with a dark fireball. He then makes a portal and jumps in, leaving our reality. ((The world of Resident Evil and Devil May Cry are supposedly the same setting, just taking part in different places in the world. So yes, I can do that.))

manofmagic's attempt to resuscitate me succeeded, I wake up, cough up a small amount of blood, and get up in a daze. I hobble off to my apartment in search of my research tools.

((Since Orodoth doesn't seem to be coming back, could we maybe have a moderator with to much time on their hands take over being the "dungeon master"? The game seems like it works better with a mediator of some kind.))
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2011-12-19 at 09:59 PM.

By separating the compounds used to create the cure, I quickly find out a combination of materials that when combined and altered to a specific virus, it will destroy it and reduce it to the base proteins and DNA. The process has been confirmed to work on common viruses, among them flu and colds, and the last version of the zombie virus. I will need samples of the new virus to find out the appropriate altered form to destroy that one. I head out of my room in a "Eureka!" moment, only to nearly crash straight in to Laurcus, I stand there, open mouthed at his revival.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    By separating the compounds used to create the cure, I quickly find out a combination of materials that when combined and altered to a specific virus, it will destroy it and reduce it to the base proteins and DNA. The process has been confirmed to work on common viruses, among them flu and colds, and the last version of the zombie virus. I will need samples of the new virus to find out the appropriate altered form to destroy that one. I head out of my room in a "Eureka!" moment, only to nearly crash straight in to Laurcus, I stand there, open mouthed at his revival.
    "Hi, I'm okay, just need to test something." I walk into the lab and grab one of the test bottles filled with gnats. I pick up one of the gnats with tweezers, and place it on my arm. It bites me. I then place it back in the bottle. I turn to BoomChickn and say, "Insects won't bite someone that's infected. But I know I was bit by a zombie, that means the cure worked. I'm going to tie some less hastily made bandages, and take a nap." I bandage myself up, I go to sleep.

Deleted
    With the wife (a nurse) now a zombie and chained balcony I lock myself in my room and loose my mind, selling those that pay enough the best of my wife's medical wares. One day I believe it will all be over and the people outside are fools handing me their cash. Still I miss the wife so dearly yet I cannot bare to put her to death.

I breath a sigh of relief at Laurcus's condition and place the tools I used back in his room, along with my base and a note saying what it is. I head out to look for a metalworking facility to work on my new weapon for a small amount of time.
    This explains a lot.

seeing that i succesfully helped Laurcus and seeing him go to sleep i make sure that nothing will be able to get to him.
    i then quickly go after Boomchickn, to help carry supplies.
    because of all the supplies that may be needed i get a shopping cart to make everything easier.

As I walk down the road and hear manofmagic behind me with his shopping cart. We advanced through the city and I looked down the road through my scope, finding nothing. About a mile away we find a large steel facility, but it is filled with zombies, we head back and scavenge from stores on the way. I find several things, among them a good deal of duct tape (Can't ever have enough), some canned food, and a few other minor electronics that I grab. I look back on the way we came to see if any zombies followed. There were two, I check the distance to know if it will attract much more, and take two shots, one for each zombie. Both fall dead after a bullet in the head.

Returning to the apartment I attach the bayonet I found back in the military base and go to sleep, it has been a long day.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2011-12-20 at 01:02 AM.
    This explains a lot.