Thread: warrior chrage

warrior chrage

Hi guys im not sure if this is happening or its that im getting bad lag in BG but is the warrior's chrage abel to be cc now iv been in a few spots were in mid chrage iv gotton feared or stuned by a rouge. Is any one abel to confirm this on there warrior or is it just my comp playing tricks on me. only started since last patch

Honestly, your post is unreadable. You misspelled words, switched letters around. There is a built in spellcheck on the forums. Use it for christs sake.

All his past posts are 100% readable, probably just strolling
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Addsy View Post
    Hi guys im not sure if this is happening or its that im getting bad lag in BG but is the warrior's chrage abel to be cc now iv been in a few spots were in mid chrage iv gotton feared or stuned by a rouge. Is any one abel to confirm this on there warrior or is it just my comp playing tricks on me. only started since last patch
    Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is happening to all or if it's me getting bad lag in BGs. But some times when I charge people, I get feared or stunned mid charge.
    Is anyone able to confirm this on their warrior, or is it just my computer playing trick on me. Started happening since 4.3

For you guys, who apparently have a hard time understanding.

It's linked to the fixing of Charge Jumping. Fix one thing, break another, you know how Blizzard programmers are. It's what they're stuck with working with code and engine over 8 years old now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichimarunico View Post
    It's linked to the fixing of Charge Jumping. Fix one thing, break another, you know how Blizzard programmers are. It's what they're stuck with working with code and engine over 8 years old now.
    Charge an enemy, generate 15 Rage, and stun it for 1 sec. Cannot be used in combat.
    Charge

Where does it say that this skill is supposed to make you immune to CCs in the process? It doesn't. Instead of claiming they fixed 'one' thing, realize that they fixed two things, and did not break any coding. It was not intended to make Warriors immune to CC while they're using the skill.

If they change the tool-tip and intend it to make them immune to CC during the charge, then sure, I can see where you're coming from. But since it doesn't say it, and it's not intended, live with the fix.
    Last edited by crylo; 2011-12-18 at 07:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    Honestly, your post is unreadable. You misspelled words, switched letters around. There is a built in spellcheck on the forums. Use it for christs sake.
    You mean "Christ's".

Either way, far as I'm aware you've always been able to get feared/stunned mid-charge, even though your target still gets intercept stunned.

closan