Anyone having issues with freezing?

I am running everything on high graphics at 100fps. No issues at all. No lag, no choppiness. All of a sudden the game freezes for about 10 seconds and then im back in to 100fps.

Anyone else having this?

I had this issue on Taris, I think there is some kind of memory bug on that planet. Alt tabbing to the desktop and back into the game solved the problem for me at least temporarily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another issue I've had with freezing I guess you could say (not sure if it's only been on Taris for me) is that every time I exit the game it freezes and then my computer practically crashes. I can't alt tab, can't use the task manager and basically have to hard reset.

Anyone else getting this?
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    I had this issue on Taris, I think there is some kind of memory bug on that planet. Alt tabbing to the desktop and back into the game solved the problem for me at least temporarily.
    I second this, I think Taris is bugged, or rather it is bugged. No problems during Beta I don't think.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Booomy View Post
    I am running everything on high graphics at 100fps. No issues at all. No lag, no choppiness. All of a sudden the game freezes for about 10 seconds and then im back in to 100fps.

Anyone else having this?
    Atleast you can play. I play for about 5 minutes and the game crashes and my computer does a hard reboot. It's very annoying. I wanted to play all weekend but can't play at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    I second this, I think Taris is bugged, or rather it is bugged. No problems during Beta I don't think.
    There is currently a memory leak on Taris and is currently being looked in by the dev, it will probably be fixed by Tuesday since there is a maintenance and maybe a small patch to fix a few issues.