Deleted

Bounty Hunter Choice?

Hey guys

Im looking at going bounty hunter as my class of launch. I will be primarily pvp throughout and almost 100% pvp at end game.

I was wondering with this in mind should I go for powertech or merc? I have seen good things about both but am unsure what to go for for pvp, i assume most people will be playing melee and sorcerers so would probably want to be able to beat them the most.

Thanks for any tips and help !

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends entirely on the playstyle you want. Powertech is mellee/tank while merc is Ranged/heal.
    From my very limeted expierence so far both seem to do well in pvp. Healers seem to be the least common if that influences your choice somewhat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Depends entirely on the playstyle you want. Powertech is mellee/tank while merc is Ranged/heal.
    From my very limeted expierence so far both seem to do well in pvp. Healers seem to be the least common if that influences your choice somewhat.
    so a powertech could deal with a melee attacking them but mercs would be needing to get away all the time to use range?

that is one way to look at it, yes.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Actually, Merc pyrotech has some great flamethrowers, etc. that work just fine in melee. Just check out the talent trees.
    Remember: Ignorance can be corrected with a little instruction.
    But, Stupid is forever.