[Arena] Feral/Arms vs Hpala/Feral

Cant make it. Tried many times, but we Just keep getting raped by their feral :/ And as soon as we get dmg rolling, they bubble/bop

Anyone here knows a good strat against them?

Pretty bad combo tbh. If I was you I would play 2s with feral/Rshaman and/or Warrior/Rshaman.

Well, just chain CC the Paladin
    Last edited by Senathor; 2011-12-18 at 02:40 PM.

Have your warrior pre-cast shattering throw and finish them off?

And why is feral/arms bad? insane nuke + awsome CC from me as the feral druid?

You're playing 2s who cares

Try to cut the damage you receive, they can outlive you with cooldowns, but they cannot outlast you.

I'd suggest (if you're the feral, else tell your feral) to be the peeler, wait in prowl, have the warrior start on the paladin on his own.

Whenever the feral pops on the warrior, pounce on the feral, get out of form and roll a HoT or 2 on your warrior [enough to top him if he's at around 90% or enough to where he's at a comfortable effective health point (random eg: with 4400 resilience just above 80% is comfortable enough, might vary on how the player actually plays)]
    Now wait to see if the feral gets on you or the warrior again, he could, so frustrate him around with roots and cyclones.
    If he gets on you go play him bear style, stun, root, cheetah away to a pillar or something, roll some hots on you if needed.

The idea is to use cooldowns as peels, outlast their bubble, get them to use cooldowns just to get to one another.
    Warriors are very overwhelming with a 25% MS so that pally won't be on his own much longer than you can kneejerk their feral.

If the feral actually goes on your warrior, like I said cyclone and roots are your best friend, cut his uptime and try to keep your warrior alive without oom'ing yourself.

At one point one of them will do something stupid, when that happens sprint to the pally, if he hasnt used divine shield already with 2 on him he will and fast, when he does have your warrior cast shattering throw if he believes he can, that is a huge red flag for the feral so if he gets the throw or not is irrelevant, either goes off and work the pally or not and go sword and board and tank the feral.

Chances are none of you will die with CDs up which should be enough to wait out a bubble effectively.

This, though, take it with a grain of salt, it's a general idea and not flawless, games can change a lot depending on the player you face, it's your job to determine who plays what before the arena is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    You're playing 2s who cares
    What kind of stupid question is that? At the very least he cares, and since he's the OP asking the question that should be all you need to know, anything useful to add?
    Last edited by Veliane; 2011-12-18 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post
    Try to cut the damage you receive, they can outlive you with cooldowns, but they cannot outlast you.

I'd suggest (if you're the feral, else tell your feral) to be the peeler, wait in prowl, have the warrior start on the paladin on his own.

Whenever the feral pops on the warrior, pounce on the feral, get out of form and roll a HoT or 2 on your warrior [enough to top him if he's at around 90% or enough to where he's at a comfortable effective health point (random eg: with 4400 resilience just above 80% is comfortable enough, might vary on how the player actually plays)]
    Now wait to see if the feral gets on you or the warrior again, he could, so frustrate him around with roots and cyclones.
    If he gets on you go play him bear style, stun, root, cheetah away to a pillar or something, roll some hots on you if needed.

The idea is to use cooldowns as peels, outlast their bubble, get them to use cooldowns just to get to one another.
    Warriors are very overwhelming with a 25% MS so that pally won't be on his own much longer than you can kneejerk their feral.

If the feral actually goes on your warrior, like I said cyclone and roots are your best friend, cut his uptime and try to keep your warrior alive without oom'ing yourself.

At one point one of them will do something stupid, when that happens sprint to the pally, if he hasnt used divine shield already with 2 on him he will and fast, when he does have your warrior cast shattering throw if he believes he can, that is a huge red flag for the feral so if he gets the throw or not is irrelevant, either goes off and work the pally or not and go sword and board and tank the feral.

Chances are none of you will die with CDs up which should be enough to wait out a bubble effectively.

This, though, take it with a grain of salt, it's a general idea and not flawless, games can change a lot depending on the player you face, it's your job to determine who plays what before the arena is over.

What kind of stupid question is that? At the very least he cares, and since he's the OP asking the question that should be all you need to know, anything useful to add?

Thanks for that man Really cleared up some problems^^

I'd add you want to try to keep it a melee game so regardless of target, you should play on the hip of the h pally to aid in quick switches and focused bursts. I say this because I would be focusing the feral, forcing his bear/enrage CD - hard switch pally force bubble, then back on the feral to his death while managing CC and diminishing returns on the pally. The feral will drop hard against the warr and enemy feral, play close to the pally and get the throwdown on him when the feral is at a weak HP (based on your comforts vs his resil).

I know I can bring down another feral without CD from 50k HP within a cyclone+throwdown, add your warrior's dmg and find your opportunity point. playing defensively is probably going to be first priority unless you are at a good point in your CD rotation/DR points and enemy HP (mana may be prevalent too)

Quote Originally Posted by Veliane View Post

2s isnt balanced. go back to your 2v2s in the 1500 bracket

Deleted
    Having played against warr/feral as disc/feral, I can't see how you would ever get any pressure up. The warrior is constantly slowed/trolled by the feral, and your feral is eating roots > clone > hibernate on DR. And bear form is too stupid atm to kill the feral.

Deleted
    kick the warrior, get something better.