Deleted

Cool Help Me ToR Basics

Basically when I first saw a video of ToR i was like lol that's a joke. But then about 3 days ago I realised i struggle to log onto WoW anymore and actually enjoy it the main reason i log on is to do DS and talk to guildies.

So i decided to watch more ToR videos and damnnn it does look quite nice now apart from I'm not a fan of TONS of voice scenes etc.

The general purpose of this thread is.. I have no clue about anything in this game like literally nothing. All I know is flash points = 2-4 players.

Could somebody give me a brief run-through of like gear/classes I guess? I'll be getting the game on Christmas day.

P.s If there's another thread with stuff like this that i've missed just link me the thread and close this one don't flame me ^^

EDIT: See raids(operations) how many are their at launch and how many bosses do they have?
    Last edited by mmoc8cffb8fe25; 2011-12-18 at 04:17 PM.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...arious-sources

^-- Everything you need to know to get you up to speed. It's a bit long, but it's very thorough and filled with information.

Honestly I think the game does a fabulous job to help you start and understand what each classes are and what their advance classes can do..

Also if you think the game is too WoW like at the start, at least play past the starter planet. For me the gameplay really start to stand out once I got my companion because that's when I realize I can solo very effectively in any spec even as healer or tank.

Deleted
    Thanks for the response And yeah i thought it was going to be a bad WoW but the only videos i've been watching are the flashpoitns because.. they look so damn fun compared to any WoW dungeon!