Thread: PVP Trinket

PVP Trinket

Allright, so here's the deal.
    As far as I know warlocks are not the best in burst damage, I would rather say they are a "supporter" class dotting ppl from the distance and CC'ing them. Now, I'm planning playing with some mate in arena as a lock, question is which pvp trinket should I choose.

First there is the one that you can activate every two min as far as I know. Its perfect together with demon soul for some extra dmg, and as I have seen almost all gladiator go with that one.
    But...
    There is the other one that procs after damage dealt. Now, thanks to the frequent dots, locks can deal damage quite often, especially if we are dotting up more than one target, meanaing due to the trinket there is a high possibility that it will increase our damage quite often.

Isn't the proccing trinket a better choice then?

What do you think?

You usually use your trinkets along with other cooldowns for multiplicative damage bonuses (scale factors going up when you have a 20% damage increase from Demon Soul increasing the value of spell power). And usually you should pop your trinkets/CD's when going for a kill, not just randomly. I'd pick the on-use one no doubt.
    Thazzle, Warlock in <Sanitas> on Frostwhisper-EU, World #3 10man guild.
    Sanitas Guild Website
    Main Armory

15+ Year Old Account
    I often use a PVE trinket in my PVP set, I'm not sure if you'll be able to keep will of unbinding up in arena though. The insignia's haste proc could be quite awesome.

I guess shadowbolt volleys could result in some nice burst. (im guessing that just like the lightning thing from raggy the proc can shoot through line of sight).

Deleted
    Depends on setup. If you are going to be playing a burst comp then get the on use. If it is a wearing down/DoT comp like Shadowcleave then get the proc.