Question Dungeon Finder / LFR Add on

I was wondering if someone can point me in the direction of an add on that will play a sound when the dungeon queue or LFR queue pops while i'm alt tabbed. I was using Dungeon Finder Bang but it doesn't work for LFR.

Just go into sound options then check the box next to "Sound in backgroud" underneath ambient sounds option. This will allows wow sounds to play even though its not the main window(alt tabbed) and the que sounds will pop and play just like as if you were sitting there watching paint dry in wow waiting for the que.

If its the fact that you cant stand all the other sounds then disable all of them but sound effects and there are plenty of quiet areas in org or just fly some where completely random and sit.

I haven't had my sound turned on in 2 years lol

Well then turn it on it will help since when the dungon pops it makes a sound haha.

bump...
    10char

Deleted
    I use Dungeon Helper, it works both with LFD and LFR.

I can't post links, but you'll find it in curse/wowace.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esciar View Post
    I use Dungeon Helper, it works both with LFD and LFR.

I can't post links, but you'll find it in curse/wowace.

Here you go: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/broker_findgroup

Quote Originally Posted by rojam2 View Post
    while i'm alt tabbed.
    Then maybe try paying attention to queues while you are in one. It's slackers like you that spoil my fun in LFG/LFR. Every time I try to do some runs I have 3-10 (!) declines due to time run out because someone is AFK/alt tabbed and just don't give a monkey about other queued people.

But if you really have to alt tab then, as it was stated earlier, enable ambience to play while alt-tabbed. At least you will be noticed. The easiest way since addons that play any sounds will fail if you disable that option.

And personal request - if you decide to play WoW - play it. Do not slack with movies/console/whatever. It is you who makes queues longer.

Deleted
    ->schippie: Thanks a lot, that's the addon. But If you can link the project page (wowace), you'll get an updated version that works much better with LFR than the last official release :P

->radmakanow: Maybe you are right, but you are just guessing the reason why he needs it and complaining about it. Furthermore, the declines are filled in less than a minute, usualy, not enough to lose too much time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esciar View Post
    .........But If you can link the project page....... (wowace)
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/broker_findgroup/files/

The r76? or the r76-nolib?

r76 download
    r76-nolib download

Ah well for the people using the curse client just put the thing to Alpha and it should update it that way to.

Quote Originally Posted by schippie View Post
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/broker_findgroup/files/

The r76? or the r76-nolib?

r76 download
    r76-nolib download

Ah well for the people using the curse client just put the thing to Alpha and it should update it that way to.
    I would use the r76 because that will contain the required libraries which it will depend on, otherwise you will need to install them also.