Reindeer Stacking

I have seen a number of my neighbors' reindeer stacked lately and hear the noise of cars peeling out on Friday and Saturday nights. What are your thoughts on reindeer stacking. I personally think its hilarious but can see why it would be aggravating if someone did it to my house.

What is reindeer stacking?

Hahah i thought people knew, it's when someone takes a person's outdoor Christmas decorations, normally the light up reindeer, and stack them up in hilarious positions. More often though it progresses and people knock down all the blow up santas etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait... they didn't put them outside for our amusement? This was news to me.

Deleted
    It sounds dumb. Though filling one's garden with plastic reindeer also sounds dumb.

never heard of it happening to be honest. but then again people around here tend to do little more than put up some lights anyway, I may be wrong but it seems to be more of an american tradition to go overboard with outdoor decorations

Around here the decorations just get stolen...

doesn't happen around here, but it sounds funny certainly beats getting them stolen like some people. either the grinch is visiting his neighborhood or it's some vigorous competition where he lives worthy of deceit and theft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    People dont generaly do that kind of decoration here where i live or ive just been able to avoid it somehow sounds weird tought.

Reindeer Stacking isn't an exploit, it's a perfectly legal tactic for encounters that favor reindeer.

Around here the lights get stolen and stripped for their copper
    http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/n...eft-dec-1-2011
    We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—
    World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams:
    Yet we are the movers and shakers, Of the world for ever, it seems.

-1st stanza, Ode by: Arthur O'Shaughnessy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort459 View Post
    Reindeer Stacking isn't an exploit, it's a perfectly legal tactic for encounters that favor reindeer.
    You went the obvious route, but I still laughed out loud. I think the sheer ridiculousness of "encounters that favor reindeer" is what did it for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen it a few times, and it can be funny, but really only if you do it to someone you know, or someone you know does it to you.

If some random does it, it's just kind of weird then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort459 View Post
    Come on, dude. The glowing nose buff Rudolph specced reindeer provide is fucking stupid OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh. Just closing. No discussion here.