Thread: So... SWTOR...

Deleted

So... SWTOR...

You only need 3 reasons to love this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuS6zmXV1rA

Tatooine cantina

The best song ever

And a drumming wookie!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewtsox View Post
    You only need 3 reasons to love this game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuS6zmXV1rA

Tatooine cantina

The best song ever

And a drumming wookie!
    Actually, the soundtrack is one reason why I will not try SWToR. I'm not really interested in listening to something (including light sabers especially) that go back 35 years. I've heard it, and it bores me to tears now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by macdisciple View Post
    Actually, the soundtrack is one reason why I will not try SWToR. I'm not really interested in listening to something (including light sabers especially) that go back 35 years. I've heard it, and it bores me to tears now.

I still like it.

It's only opinions though.

I love that song :> havent found it in-game yet tho, whats it called?
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

10+ Year Old Account
    I was there in the beta and this was not the song the band was playing, was actually disappointed glad they implemented it. Imagine potential in RP servers. :P
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlycaster View Post
    I love that song :> havent found it in-game yet tho, whats it called?
    It's called "Mad About Me"

I was there in the beta and this was not the song the band was playing, was actually disappointed glad they implemented it. Imagine potential in RP servers. :P
    You can buy a jukebox token and ask them to play it.

Thank you!
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Awesome. Can't wait to get there and listen

15+ Year Old Account
    Well the soundtrack does contain the original Star Wars music, all of the Kotor music, and an enormous amount of brand new tracks. The only use the iconic pieces like the intro music when you are introduced to your story. The music has a similar feel, but at no time in the game that I have experienced does it feel like I am listening to the same old tracks over and over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaway View Post
    Awesome. Can't wait to get there and listen
    No problem.
    I really recommend not going to any other than the tatooine one because of the drumming wookie. He's so cool it's insane.

Deleted
    instead listening clashing swords from 10th century?

Agreed love the Sound track, especially when I'm running some where on my BH and I start to hear the ominous Imperial Themes running about.

Really? I usually turn the music off on wow, but I won't even consider doing that on SWTOR. It's epic, and it feels in-line with previous Star Wars soundtracks without being repetitive. Probably my favorite game soundtrack yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
    Really? I usually turn the music off on wow, but I won't even consider doing that on SWTOR. It's epic, and it feels in-line with previous Star Wars soundtracks without being repetitive. Probably my favorite game soundtrack yet.
    Pretty much this exactly.

It really makes you feel "in" Star Wars, and the fact that you are so familiar with it is what really creates that effect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigon86 View Post
    Pretty much this exactly.

It really makes you feel "in" Star Wars, and the fact that you are so familiar with it is what really creates that effect.
    These are my thoughts exactly, but I try to keep my threads not derailed by silly arguments