"save game" is ruining our kids

when you play a game you have a save game. A "save game". when you fall into a pit you or are eaten by monsters you can restart your "save game". This is why you do not worry about you will die. When kids eat drugs or start problems they think they can have a "save game", subconsiously they think they can reload a "save game". so they dont think they will have consequenses. This is why I think the idea of "save game" is making are kids do things that they dont think about consequenses. Do you agree?

I think shitty parents and society is the real problem for the kids. ie. no support, no role models, no one to talk to/be guided by

10+ Year Old Account
    This may just be bait, but I will bite. Nope. On no level does save game influence real life, at least for the 99.9999999% of kids.

(That was quite difficult to read.)

Short answer: Lol, no.

Long Answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chareoss View Post
    I think shitty parents and society is the real problem for the kids. ie. no support, no role models, no one to talk to/be guided by

Eat drugs lol

Good parenting > Video Games
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Closing this.