Gear Check for Heroic Ultraxion

Guild started pulling Heroic Ultraxion tonight so I've been looking at any way to increase DPS.

Here is my armory:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/m ... tas/simple

Here is a log of tonight's wipes on Heroic Ultraxion+2nd half of DS on normal:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-utu16fvbhbdxc8sk/

Any suggestions/comments/etc would be greatly appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you repost the Armory link?
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Deleted
    You seem to mind blast a little less than you should. Your VT dot uptime could improve a tiny bit as well. I guess mind flay uptime could improve quite a bit as well (may be dependant on your ability to delay the button click). You also only shadow word: death'ed 4 times in total, so expect your dps to jump once you reach execution phase (since you seem to have 2-set).

Edit: this is assuming you are playing the shadow priest named Arphastas.

Yeah thats me, it was our first night of attempts on him so I was mainly focusing on getting the timing down for the fading light/dispersion toggling/etc. Also from a few logs that I looked at some of the Spriests on the fight have very low MB casts but high ES uptimes with just as many orb procs as I had, this got me thinking about how MB should be used this tier, could it be that without 4 pc t12 MBs DPET could be lower than MF and that we'd be better of just using MB to keep up ES?

Yeah thats me, it was our first night of attempts on him so I was mainly focusing on getting the timing down for the fading light/dispersion toggling/etc. Also from a few logs that I looked at some of the Spriests on the fight have very low MB casts but high ES uptimes with just as many orb procs as I had, this got me thinking about how MB should be used this tier, could it be that without 4 pc t12 MBs DPET could be lower than MF and that we'd be better of just using MB to keep up ES?
    Just forget these thoughts, we used MB on CD in t11 aswell (without t12 4set and before the 12% nerf to our 3 dots and 12% buff to MB, SW and MF).
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory