Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    No and no. Spending 24th and 25th in England which is obviously miserable and rainy, then heading to Finland to see my family. Doesn't look like I'm gonna get a white Christmas this year, seems like the weather is exactly the same in Finland.

edit: And Critical92, some countries are actually prepared to the snow and cold. Special tyres to make driving easy, detatchable pads for your shoes for better grip..

Quote Originally Posted by Meeria View Post
    No and no. Spending 24th and 25th in England which is obviously miserable and rainy, then heading to Finland to see my family. Doesn't look like I'm gonna get a white Christmas this year, seems like the weather is exactly the same in Finland.
    Yeah it's just raining water in Finland. :>
    Doesn't really feel like christmas without snow...
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    +7 degrees C and rain. No viking christmas for me up here in the north it seems
    Good weather for the 25t-26th when the commercial megasales starts "yay".
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its the 19th and I'm in New England without an inch of snow. It's unbelievable.
    Putin khuliyo

I hope so, haven't watched the news for weather in a few days.

Deleted
    nope, dont usually get snow where i live until February, a few times its snowed in december and even novemeber, but its often. so far no snow this year, a lot of rain, a lot of wind and an unusual amount of hail.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidd06 View Post
    I live in upstate Ny and it totally sucks, we where suppose to have like a big snow storm like a month ago which surprisingly I love. I woke up and 0 snow what so ever I am pretty sure that was the last time it was even suppose to snow. worst winter ever so far
    I'm in upstate NY too, way upstate, and we got 8.5" about a month ago which was gone after 3 days. We had a light dusting two nights ago but that will be gone today as it's going into the 40's. I doubt that there will be snow for Christmas but that's fine with me. I won't have to shovel.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Deleted
    It finaly started snowing here yesterday and its still snowing loving it so far.

Only rain in Singapore :/ :/ :/

Deleted
    "Mid" Sweden here, and yes, we have snow, about... 4cm or something. And as someone else said, please take it away =(

Deleted
    The last 2 years have been really snowy. This year theres almost no snow though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gridalien View Post
    Brighton in England and fortunatly no snow here yet. The snow was terrible last year as the local councils couldn't really cope with the snow and the snow quickly turned to ice and slush that was pretty damn dangerous, so i'm hoping for no snow :P
    England can never deal with the snow, its hilarious, it snows nearly every year yet still we cant cope with it, it great living in the country side, the whole place just shuts down in the snow, most of the roads here are too small and narrow for gritters to get down, so only like 1 road open in the area, no one can get to work so all the shops close and all the schools close. quite funny watching everything just shutdown because of some snow. its a shame it hasnt snowed, my favorite weather

Deleted
    I'm spending Christmas in the Shetlands, so yes, I expect snow.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No snow yet, it'll probably be my first snowless xmas

Deleted
    Snow? None in the Netherlands this year, wich is sad, but it is the norm..... Althought the last 2 years we were lucky with 1 cold, and 1 record cold December though.

global warming wont let it snow where i live

Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    global warming wont let it snow where i live
    That sucks =/

Deleted
    It snowed yesterday morning. But it's sort of half-melted at this point. I can just see it freezing again tonight however, and forming a massive amount of black ice. Oh joy.

Deleted
    Can't really remember having a white Christmas in the south of the UK. Last year we had a LOT of snow, well, at least a lot by our standards, but I don't remember it staying over Christmas :/ generally, it just rains, as it's doing now.

To be honest, it's not even been that cold really :/

Hopefully now yes. There has been snowing for some days now so hopefully it will stay. ^_^