Hello, I'm the one who first wrote about 즐거운공격대's DeathWing's spine Tactic

I have to say sorry to everyone who read my first thread.

I will write the conclusion first.

It was not a bug kill.

Spirit Link totem thing was wrong information. That's why I have to say sorry to everyone who read my last thread.

I'm sorry for writing an information without any considerations, and most of all I have to apolozige to 즐거운공격대 raid player's.

I'm very Sorry to all the World of Warcraft player's in the world

Deleted
    Why do you appologize to everyone in a new therad about another thread? Why dont you do it there?
    And why do you appologize to EVERYONE?

Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    Why do you appologize to everyone in a new therad about another thread? Why dont you do it there?
    And why do you appologize to EVERYONE?
    Well, I suppose it's nice to have a separate thread to see someone apologizing for being an idiot, as opposed the 99% of the people on this board who scream OMG Exploit when some first time poster starts making baseless accusations.

Thanks for that apology I feel a lot better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Well, I suppose it's nice to have a separate thread to see someone apologizing for being an idiot, as opposed the 99% of the people on this board who scream OMG Exploit when some first time poster starts making baseless accusations.
    How about just edit the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    How about just edit the OP?
    Thread was locked a couple days ago precisely because it was baseless information that degenerated into a thread of posters like I described.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Thread was locked a couple days ago precisely because it was baseless information that degenerated into a thread of posters like I described.
    He manage to edit the OP to something in line with "asdafagdafdagd"
    But nvm, maybe he did want to appologize afterwards.

Spirit link totem was bugged also to simply remove debuffs and was changed.

He edited it just a few minutes after he posted it- pretty sure you can't edit your posts in a locked thread.

Someone copied his post before he took it down though and kept spreading it around on that thread, MMO champ in general, and other websites, even though the OP pretty soon after making the post knew he needed to get some facts straight, first.

This is why I love asian people, they are always so nice

Deleted
    Nice to see OP coming back and clearing that up for all those devastated individuals trying to rationalize why EU/US Guilds A/B/C are being out played.

Deleted
    Ty OP!

<3

Deleted
    read the KIN Raiders interview!