Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    cant seem to see any details as to when the raffle will be drawn?

or has it already happened?

gonna be jealous as hell as to the lucky person who wins that 1st prize, 10 TB of games *droooools*
    No one knows so far maybe valve do but i doubt it they have to the last of this month to do the draw.
    And then it can take up to the last of february to actuly get the price if you won.

15+ Year Old Account
    Said on the terms the drawing wont happen till the 9th because they are waiting for those who entered via mail ins.

10+ Year Old Account
    if they follow this format:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...php?p=23640381

winners will know anytime now, losers will probably have to check the forums for a post similar to this one (doubt they'll email everyone, but hey ho, who knows)

10+ Year Old Account
    i won doing the achievs some free stuffs
    Orange box
    Dota 2
    and some random game: nuclear dawn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    if they follow this format:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...php?p=23640381

winners will know anytime now, losers will probably have to check the forums for a post similar to this one (doubt they'll email everyone, but hey ho, who knows)
    Meh some of my top 10 games isent on that list well i still have a chance on the top 5 or was it top 2 or just the top 1 ? i dont remember

10+ Year Old Account
    that list is from the summer sale/giveaway, whicyh is why i used it as reference for "if they follow this format" :P

you might still win

only game i won was puzzle chronicles(and i had 30 or so listed achievements completed /cry), i had about 6-8 coal to enter into the giveaway so who know /fingerscrossed

The winner of the Gift Pile was found out and received their gifts on Jan 6th, 2012. The guy also goes on /v/.

Frankly, I got a laugh out of that image and the guy himself is quite nice. :v
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Baller, grats to him. Did they hand out the other prizes yet?

Deleted
    Wins the grand price - Buys a couple of harddrives. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    holy shitface

did you check the value? 20 thousand dollars

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    holy shitface

did you check the value? 20 thousand dollars
    Cheaper than a modern car. :|
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

When I reactivated my Steam account because of Skyrim I noticed they have some sales. Got long awaited Portal bundle (both games) for little more than 6 euro. Last time I profited from a Steam Sale was -75% for AvP, paid 4.99 euro. But I need to get a closer look about that contest and make a wish list...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    When I reactivated my Steam account because of Skyrim I noticed they have some sales. Got long awaited Portal bundle (both games) for little more than 6 euro. Last time I profited from a Steam Sale was -75% for AvP, paid 4.99 euro. But I need to get a closer look about that contest and make a wish list...
    the contest ended weeks ago, as did the sales, there'll be another sale, probably summer, maybe we can hope for a short easter one? :P

@typ - you don't see websites giving out prizes "the price of a car", 20k is a fair chunk of money to just give someone (in the form of digital goods fair enough)