Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    when I get back online, I'll try to see the difference in slicing after the nerf. If it's huge I'll drop it and I'll get underworld trading to back up my synthwaving

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Considering I didn't take slicing (just a mission skill that never gave me epic mats, EVER) I ran around broke half the time and had to farm a bit to get credits for my speeder. The nerf was coming without a doubt.
    This is true, though I'd like to say I went the crafting way as well - Artifice / Archaeology / Treasure Hunting, and I had enough credits to buy my speeder and training at 25 while keeping my Artifice high. Treasure Hunting is really a pretty decent mission skill to make money. While nowhere near as good as Slicing was, it still can generate cash.

Updated the OP again. Slicing might be worth it in some cases still, but only if you do rich level 25+ missions.
    Moonlife, Boomkin/Tree, Silvermoon, VTX

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    This is true, though I'd like to say I went the crafting way as well - Artifice / Archaeology / Treasure Hunting, and I had enough credits to buy my speeder and training at 25 while keeping my Artifice high. Treasure Hunting is really a pretty decent mission skill to make money. While nowhere near as good as Slicing was, it still can generate cash.
    More than that. I ding 25 and got somithing like 50k credits without any Crew Mission. All credits from loot and quests.