Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnep View Post
    I agree with this post.

Get to second tendon and figure out how to survive mass spawns of bloods, and then tell me how they did it. Spine is not easy. You think that some random KR guilds came up with some random strats that NO ONE else figured out by now? I highly doubt it.

I'm not saying they didn't do anything wrong, but if you've done the fight, then you'd also think that something is suspicious.
    I'm sorry to say dear sir, but wowprogress lists them as world 13th ragnaros hc, world 9th sinestra and world 14th Nefarian hc. 'some random kr guild' should be changed to 'a top 15 guild that became top 5' in my opinion.

also, there is a gm on the killshot, and we know gm's have been monitoring hardmodes for weeks. I don't think they cheated, or blizz must have allowed them to do so.

GZ KIN raiders, nice to see a new contender for WF kills. Although Paragon seem to be very kind persons, a change was nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tataracek View Post
    any prove of that?

Just to the top-rightish of their logo. See a little Gnome in the signature GM robes, and a <GM> tag?

Quote Originally Posted by sharkee View Post
    What?!

-10chars-
    That's called "being ironic"

There is a reason korean guilds have only killed it. (Spine i meen). they EXPLOITED it -_-. End of dicussio.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2011-12-20 at 12:09 PM.

Congrats. Finally some variation in the worldfirsts

whatever people say, they deserved the kill. if bosses are easy, than they are easy for all the top rated guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    There was a GM in their Madness kill shot. Do you honestly think that if a GM was involved enough to actually show himself that they wouldn't have investigated the Spine kill?
    What does that have to do with anything? You don't know what he was there for, he could've showed to say congratulations. Whenever a guild kills a boss, even end bosses for the first time, GM's are not just watching to see if they are exploting or not waiting to push the ban button.

Deleted
    wow can't believe it got killed so fast.

Amazing job!! Gratz for not only the world first but teach the guilds that cheated what's supossed to do when they find another exploit.

Az!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Gratz, that was 1 month earlier then expected. Anyway i bet that took loads if tries and check out this interview with one player from KIN raiders.

http://manaflask.com/en/article/1471...ders-interview

Quote Originally Posted by Vanel View Post
    What does that have to do with anything? You don't know what he was there for, he could've showed to say congratulations. Whenever a guild kills a boss, even end bosses for the first time, GM's are not just watching to see if they are exploting or not waiting to push the ban button.
    Well... actually... they are. Especially as Kin Raiders was the ONLY guild doing this encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tnep View Post
    Have you attempted Heroic Spine? Do people know what the arcane mages are for? Do you know what happens once you reach the second plate? You really think that this guild came up with a strategy that NO one else has? It is extremely difficult for me to believe that they have come up with something that hundreds of other players haven't.

Heroic Rag was a clear cut strategy and that was a pure execution and DPS fight. Spine is not the same. Spine is finding some way of tanking literally 20-30 bloods, 3+ amalgamations, all while dispelling and keeping people up through the debuffs and explosions. You can't just sit there and burn down a bunch of bloods and expect to live.
    I wonder what you'd be saying if Paragon or Vodka had gotten the first kill?
    I wonder if you're aware that World Firsts are closely monitored by Blizzard?

You're crying exploit cause of two reasons
    -The fight is hard
    -They're Korean

Surely you have no bias at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tataracek View Post
    any prove of that?
    In the screenshot you can see a GM, the Gnome. Go back a few pages, someone circled her.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Because it's more likely that the western culture comes up with that idea? :| wtf? What has that to do with anything? Why is it less likely that those guys have an idea than that Blood Legion or whoever does.
    So you're saying that they just happened to come up with a strategy that no one else has, and then another KR guild also come with the same strategy within a day? We're talking about top tier guilds, that have been at the top for years, and now they all of a sudden can't come up with a strategy to defeat this fight? What makes this fight any more different than all the others?

more info coming from source.

the #1 DPS was enhancement shamman.

no I'm not kidding.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanel View Post
    They actually are, as far as I know. Ensidia was banned over the Saronite bomb exploit before the logs were released, afaik.

Edit: And Herecius, I friggin swear, if I go to quote someone one more time and they're banned before I post, I'm gonna choke someone.
    Last edited by Kaneiac; 2011-12-20 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faulty Mitchell View Post
    There is a reason korean guilds have only killed it. (Spine i meen). they EXPLOITED it -_-. End of dicussio.
    Yeah sure ... end of discussion. Since you didnt provide any proof to your claim.

LMAO paragon is done.. good riddance

Drakedog, did you see it ?! EE !!!

Absolutely not end of discussion until you show us PROOF that they exploited.
    Innocent until proven guilty.

Proof?
    It seems a bit fishy that Korean guilds are a bit ahead, but Koreans really know how to smash some dragons.
    Hi