Problem with starting the game

I'm having a problem with starting the game. Whenever I type in the email and password, the game seemingly starts but after a few seconds in loading screen (with game logo etc), it turns itself off as if I pressed alt+F4. There is no error, no crash report, nothing. It simply turns itself off. I have latest graphics driver installed, as well as appropriate DX version. PS specs are also matching (I was in the beta and there were no problems).

Also, and I'm not sure if it's relevant to problem above, whenever I type in the account info and press "Login", the launcher redirects into "download window" and it shows that there is active download remaining. However, the download bar fills itself up after a few seconds (even if the download is clearly incomplete) and "Play" button is available with apparently no download active anymore. When the game turns itself off as I described above, and I type in the account info, the launcher once again shows the active download but with different size of the data (sometimes actually bigger than moment before) only for the download bar to fill up momentarily. I'm really confused about it.

I installled the game from disc if it matters somehow. Any ideas how to fix it?

credits: Supernerd

try re-install or call for support. Not very good options I know as they will both that a while, but you gotta start somewhere.